Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Do you not understand the hyp

Do you not understand the hypocrisy of employees not joining or paying for union representation but still being entitled to union negotiated benefits, and the union required to represent said employees? Can you say free loaders? Funny how conservatives get up in arms over Obamacare or Onamaphones, but no problem with scabs getting union benefits for free. If they want to be at will employees and negotiate their own pay and when they face discipline it's between them and the company, then fine. No dues, no representation.

Did you not understand that this would happen? When you were organizing, you knew that there were laws to protect your rights to organize and you also knew that there were laws to protect the rights of those who did not wish to join the union. When the union(you) won the right to organize, you accepted the responsibility to represent the union and non union employees, did you not?

You damn sure made the company follow the union rights, when you were organizing, and now you bitch and moan that you have to live up to your responsibility to protect the rights of the non union workers.
Hypocrite, "a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs."
The only hypocrisy, that I see, is the union guys bitching and moaning because they have to pay and the non union guys don't. That's the deal you signed for. Now please replace all that sand that you and the other bitchers and moaners kicked out of the sandbox during your tantrum.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

I guess that has something to do with me. I like simple agreements. My question to the monkey is, when the union won the right to organize the company and represent the employees, did'nt the union also legally assume the responsibility of representing non union, non dues paying employees or not? yes or no.

I guess that has something to do with me. I like simple agreements. My question to the monkey is, when the union won the right to organize the company and represent the employees, did'nt the union also legally assume the responsibility of representing non union, non dues paying employees or not? yes or no.

Loaded question
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A loaded question or complex question fallacy is a question that contains a controversial or unjustified assumption.

Defense
A common way out of this argument is not to answer the question (e.g. with a simple 'yes' or 'no'), but to challenge the assumption behind the question. To use an earlier example, a good response to the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" would be "I have never beaten my wife".[5] This removes the ambiguity of the expected response, therefore nullifying the tactic. However, the askers of said questions have learned to get around this tactic by accusing the one who answers of dodging the question.

And you think this is fair to the dues paying employee?

Funny how a simple yes or no question can't get a simple yes or no answer.
Loaded question
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A loaded question or complex question fallacy is a question that contains a controversial or unjustified assumption.

Defense
A common way out of this argument is not to answer the question (e.g. with a simple 'yes' or 'no'), but to challenge the assumption behind the question. To use an earlier example, a good response to the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" would be "I have never beaten my wife".[5] This removes the ambiguity of the expected response, therefore nullifying the tactic. However, the askers of said questions have learned to get around this tactic by accusing the one who answers of dodging the question.

And you think this is fair to the dues paying employee?
My answer to your question is , yes, I do think that it is fair for the union guys to pay and the non union guys not to have to pay. The union guys made a decision to push for organization and accepted all the warts that came with it. That's the deal that they signed for. Fair has nothing to do with it. Sorry guys, try to behave like adults, have a little integrity, and live up to your agreement.
You can copy and paste from Wikipedia all you want to but it still doesn't change the facts. By the way, I answered your question, I guess I am not going to get you to answer mine.

Last edited:
There actually was people who thought because Trump was in a reality show it helped qualify him for president. Trump is the most unqualified presidential candidate ever.
Didn't they say the same thing about that actor from Hollywood Reegan or something like that? I think is first name was Ron! :D

My answer to your question is , yes, I do think that it is fair for the union guys to pay and the non union guys not to have to pay. The union guys made a decision to push for organization and accepted all the warts that came with it. That's the deal that they signed for. Fair has nothing to do with it. Sorry guys, try to behave like adults, have a little integrity, and live up to your agreement.
You can copy and paste from Wikipedia all you want to but it still doesn't change the facts. By the way, I answered your question, I guess I am not going to get you to answer mine.
You're nuts.

Your posts expect that the reader to believe that Right to Work laws are inherently just for no other reason than they exist in some states. You used a post that expressed a desire to avoid a national “Right to Work” law as an excuse to launch into a scripted , robotic, logic-deprived condemnation of everyone not for “Right to Work” laws.

Didn't they say the same thing about that actor from Hollywood Reegan or something like that? I think is first name was Ron! :D
Lets not forget how Ronald Reagan stuck it to the Union employees, Regan let the scabs take the Air Traffic Controllers jobs without even a thought. It was Bill Clinton who righted that ship. Trump would do the same thing as Reagan to any union man today.

You hit on the key word Law. Whether right to work is just or unjust is in the eye of the beholder but not to the law. It is the law that allows unions the right to organize and it is the law that allows states to pass right to work. You think that one is okay and the other is not, that's your opinion. My opinion is that both are valid laws and should be respected. The union signed a valid contract, knowing and accepting what the terms and consequences of the contract were and now you're ok , if they want to weasel out of some of the responsibilities they signed up for. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. You can scream, "it ain't fair", all you want but you willingly signed the deal. Perhaps you could try holding your breath.
This is something that you will not find on Wikipedia, but integrity is the only commodity backing up you signature. When you sign an agreement, you're literally putting your integrity on the line. if your integrity means so little to you that your signature is worthless, then there is no point in asking you to answer the question. You have already answered it.

Lets not forget how Ronald Reagan stuck it to the Union employees, Regan let the scabs take the Air Traffic Controllers jobs without even a thought. It was Bill Clinton who righted that ship. Trump would do the same thing as Reagan to any union man today.
The selective memory of union apologists is unbelievable. Ask Monkey for help with Wikipedia. the story is there. The short version of the story is that the controllers thought they had Reagan over a barrel and he wouldn't call their bluff. They found out that Reagan wasn't bluffing.

Dracula is no different than the pro union people, that post (or push) their options on the non-union forums.
You might want to be careful as you are collecting a Union pension. I know I do not want any of the contributions that are put into CSPF in my name, going to someone like you, who will defend an anti union moron.

Did you not understand that this would happen? When you were organizing, you knew that there were laws to protect your rights to organize and you also knew that there were laws to protect the rights of those who did not wish to join the union. When the union(you) won the right to organize, you accepted the responsibility to represent the union and non union employees, did you not?

You damn sure made the company follow the union rights, when you were organizing, and now you bitch and moan that you have to live up to your responsibility to protect the rights of the non union workers.
Hypocrite, "a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs."
The only hypocrisy, that I see, is the union guys bitching and moaning because they have to pay and the non union guys don't. That's the deal you signed for. Now please replace all that sand that you and the other bitchers and moaners kicked out of the sandbox during your tantrum.
Okay just to play along with your argument, what about the 99%of businesses that were already organized prior to the anti union right to work laws passed by republican legislatures. The examples you're referring to about newly organized businesses in rtw states is a tiny fraction of union work places.