Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

You might want to be careful as you are collecting a Union pension. I know I do not want any of the contributions that are put into CSPF in my name, going to someone like you, who will defend an anti union moron.

That's a hell of an attitude toward a union brother. I guess when the going gets tough, the "real union guys" revert to Adolf. No room in the union hall for Jews and Mr Mud.

That's a hell of an attitude toward a union brother. I guess when the going gets tough, the "real union guys" revert to Adolf. No room in the union hall for Jews and Mr Mud.
I have no problem with you or your attitude towards Unions on a Union LTL forum. Don't take my responses as a personal attack on you. Just stating my opinion.

You might want to be careful as you are collecting a Union pension. I know I do not want any of the contributions that are put into CSPF in my name, going to someone like you, who will defend an anti union moron.
I'm not defending anyone. I don't understand why anyone would go on another forum with an anti forum opinion. My philosophy
has always been, if you don't want to be in a union, then don't join one. If need be, call CSPF and request that none of your
contributions go to that damned retiree mud.

Okay just to play along with your argument, what about the 99%of businesses that were already organized prior to the anti union right to work laws passed by republican legislatures. The examples you're referring to about newly organized businesses in rtw states is a tiny fraction of union work places.
It doesn't make a difference whether the contract was signed before RTW or after, live up to the agreement, that's all I am asking. If a contract was signed with different protections for union and non union employees, so be it. That's what was signed for. But don't come whining about how unfair a contract is after it was freely entered into by the union representatives, who by the way, you elected.

It's obvious you are looking for someone to bait. Take your master baiting techniques, to another forum.

I'm sure most people are like me, I think both are bad. We are systematically being stripped of our rights in this country by the ruling elite. I know I'm sick of it.
These are also things that I do know,
Clinton is a scumbag at the highest levels.
She hijacked the primary. Where's the outrage?
For a politician, she's made a hell of a lot of cash for speeches. 300 million worth? Corruption.
She's got a giant USA for sale sign on her forehead, and doesn't give a crap who she's selling out. Labor included.
On the side of labor? She couldn't give a a crap about labor. Just like Obummer didn't.
Billionaires made record amounts of cash at labors expense under Obummer.
Taxes, she's already stated she wants a 1.3 TRILLION dollar increase. Where's that money coming from? You guessed it, you, me, and millions of others who want to work for living , and not live on the government nipple.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of the federal government diggin in my wallet.
Gun control? She's stated she would love an Australian style gun ban. For those of you not familiar, Australia confiscated millions of semi automatic weapons after a mass shooting in the 90's.
Supreme court nominees? She will tilt the court with liberal, progressive bias judges that will write law from the bench.
There goes our gun rights.
She's a war hawk that left our military hung out to dry. Young men and women who feel it's a patriotic duty to serve our country.
She used her power in government to enrich her life at the expense of ours.
This woman, I believe is evil in every way possible. I can't believe anyone would even consider this woman with all the baggage she carries.
With all of that, I know who I'm voting for. It's not Clinton

I've been called a lot worse than a moron, no offence taken.
I see mud liked your post, NICE work mud!!!. Enjoy all your pension money mud contributed under my name, you scab defending idiot.

Reactions: mud
Frank was pro Union.
and a hell of a singer. A true story about Sinatra. Around 1943 or 44, Sinatra was in New York. He was eating dinner when he asked some naval personnel to join him. The navy guys were the command group for a new PT boat, that was to be stationed in the Med. The official name for the boat was PT309 but after the dinner was over, the unofficial name, also painted on the boat, was the "Oh Frankie." The boat survived the war and was bought by a Texas museum and completely restored, at the San Jacinto battleground outside of Houston. That is where I saw it or rather the pieces of it. The restoration was finished and the group had one of the only operational PT boats in the world, which they would run to different functions and had an absolute ball doing it. Unfortunately, the museum had different plans for the boat. They took possession and turned it into a static display at the Nimitz Museum, in Fredericksburg, Texas.

Lets not forget how Ronald Reagan stuck it to the Union employees, Regan let the scabs take the Air Traffic Controllers jobs without even a thought. It was Bill Clinton who righted that ship. Trump would do the same thing as Reagan to any union man today.
Please refresh my memory, it is really not that good (ask my wife), what did Bill Clinton do for us? I can't help but think with the current weakness of the Teamsters and many other unions that no one has done a whole heck of a lot for the Union members in the last thirty or forty years.

I'll take the needle out of my arm when you take the swastika off of your sleeve, WTF. All good clean fun, no offence intended.

What in ever loving hell are you talking about????

Neither Trump or Hillary are the right choice for the Union men and woman of this country. Might as will include President Obama and Gary Johnson too. We need to shake up the political dynasty in Washington. That's why I'm voting for Donald Trump, the lesser of the evils, Imo.
I'm looking at the prospect of good quality jobs coming back here to the US.I'm looking at enforcing the immigration laws we have on the books.Vetting of those aliens that are already here illegally.I'm looking at not creating bad trade deals like the TPP but to vigorously apply the free trade agreements that are in place now.Lowering the taxes and minimizing the government would do lots to bettering our economy.As far as the "RIGHT TO WORK"laws.Our union isn't organizing anything and hasn't organized anything substantial since Overnite and that was a sub par contract.So the RIGHT TO WORK law really doesn't have an impact because of our Union and others being passive.Face it we don't have a very aggressive President at this time in our union.It's just status quo
Just my opinion

It ain't your money. You money was contributed under your name, not Mud's.
Apparently, I don't understand how pension funds work, other than they are Ponzi schemes, and to be honest, I really don't care. Having posted that, you may be mortified to learn that, when you retire, all that money that was contributed under Mr Mud's name will be included in your pension check. Tainted, scab defending money, which I am sure you will burn at the first opportunity. Heil Hoffa.

What in ever loving hell are you talking about????
How quickly we forget, Post #101. Attacking a union brother because he had a different opinion. Threatening his pension, why not go outside and burn some books too. After all, we can't have those non pure people, in the S S, I mean union. Heil Hoffa.

How quickly we forget, Post #101. Attacking a union brother because he had a different opinion. Threatening his pension, why not go outside and burn some books too. After all, we can't have those non pure people, in the S S, I mean union. Heil Hoffa.
Once again, I don't understand why people post (or push) their opinions on forums that they are not associated with.
I may be a damned retiree but at least I spent 28 years between Roadway and YRC.