Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Obama 2012

Dont know why we endorse a President that snubs the very same people.that helped him gain office.a quote from the president of proctor and gamble."Mr.President i hardly know who you are and where you are really from""you scare me Mr.President"quotes from a letter written to Mr.President Obama

This is the reason I can`t understand why the teamsters wants to get involved in politics and donate hard earned teamster member money to candidates who snub the very people that supported them,when they get elected. I don`t know how much money is donated to politicians by the teamsters,but I do know that money could be put to much better use by helping members that have fallen on hard times or members on long term layoff. Today`s politicians only care about themselves and as soon as they get elected they completely forget about all the little people that helped them get elected.

Inertia. That's the reason. It's engrained in the public consciousness that Democrats support the Unions, non-whites, and the poor (Whether they actually do is beside the point). Too many Americans don't think anymore. Too many Americans don't question anymore. Too many Americans believe that the answer to everything is government getting involved and making something happen for them - they are entitled to it.

When hard work, sweat, and perserverence will generally get you what you need.

Voting Obama in for a second term would be like backing up the Titanic and hitting the iceberg again. What are you thinking. LOL