Yellow | Teamsters focus on “unsafe” trucks crossing borders in NAFTA renegotiations

"Hoffa emphasized, “Not only do truckers stand to benefit, but American lives are at stake. Old and unsafe trucks put our highways at risk and pollute our air, putting the public’s health in jeopardy.”

Now that's funny. (not really) When has he last looked at YRC equipment let alone anything coming across the border? Has he ever looked at it?
Smoke and mirrors.

"Hoffa emphasized, “Not only do truckers stand to benefit, but American lives are at stake. Old and unsafe trucks put our highways at risk and pollute our air, putting the public’s health in jeopardy.”

Now that's funny. (not really) When has he last looked at YRC equipment let alone anything coming across the border? Has he ever looked at it?
Smoke and mirrors.

Not to be a smart a**, but don't you work on the dock? How then do you have first hand knowledge about YRC trucks? Just curious.

Not to be a smart a**, but don't you work on the dock? How then do you have first hand knowledge about YRC trucks? Just curious.
I've driven before. I know what trucks should look like. I hear them. See them and smell them everyday. Not the inside. Thank goodness. I have the fresh air on the dock. Plus the dust and exhaust smell Lol.
I see the trailers. You wouldn't believe the ::shit:: your pulling behind you.
Lol.