Holland | Teamsters got a P&D driver His Job Back

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
TWO WEEKS AGO A P.N D. DRIVER WAS FIRED by DAN K. the terminal manager for supporting the union at sacramento ca.#515.The very next day that same driver was back at work,because the teamsters got him his job back. SO HOWABOUT SOME SUPPORT FROM YOU TERMINALS WHO ARE UNION!

I drive for holland in memphis tn and y'all need to be union it is the only way to go!I use to drive for dugan in memphis and we did it the hard way not by a card check.Iwish we had it that easy.toughen up

Wow! Someone needs to get their facts straight! He was fired for being a lousey PUD driver; wrong trailers, accidents, worthless, wasting time. A real Union Winner!!!
Yeah, we all need employees like this to work with! Bringing everyone down!

If he is such a bad employee then why did they hire him in the first place? Don't call the union out for doing their jobs. Also if he is so bad and bringing the union down why don't you go be a good brother and see if you can help the man out? Teach him a thing or two. That is what it is about my friend. Taking care of our own because the company would, as they did get rid of someone for the wrong reasons. The union would help you just the same if you were treated unjustly. If a person is that bad he will get fired all on his own. He won't need some dirtbag manager looking to kiss his boss's *** doing it for him.

I'm sure they hired him like they hire anyone else coming into a job.
But saying they fired him because he was "Pro-Union" is untrue. He has a long, long history or disciplinary issues. I'm saying get your facts straight, and if you are out here supposedly stating facts in the Public eye for people to read then use a bit of integrity and be honest. If I new the history of this guy.....He would be gone! Gone! Gone! He's been given more than a fair chance to be a productive employee and keeps making mistakes...pulling wrong trailers, harassment of fellow employees, etc.
the TM is not a dirt bag, although that may be your opinion and yes you are intitled to your opinion. He's fair, he listens, and from what I see he tries to accomodate both employee and his Supervisors.
I don't feel that I should have to join an organization to help keep my job because I do my job! why can't he?:duh:

I don't feel that I should have to join an organization to help keep my job because I do my job! why can't he?:duh:

No, you shouldn't HAVE to join, but if you didn't you wouldn't get near the benefits or the pay. They'd pay you 10 Zollars, oops, Dollars an hour if they could. The only reason they pay you so good and give you that gay little safety bonus, is to keep the union out. The best anti-union tactic I know of is to value the employees and treat them well, and they will never even consider going to to the union hall to inquire about signing cards.
I haven't seen one instance of that here at reddaway.

Why You Soo Against The Teamsters

Wow! Someone needs to get their facts straight! He was fired for being a lousey PUD driver; wrong trailers, accidents, worthless, wasting time. A real Union Winner!!!
Yeah, we all need employees like this to work with! Bringing everyone down!

Dont you think you deserve a pension? This isnt about joining sides,or picking on management,its about getting a pension having a future,or do you want to die in the truck? You should go work for sia or central there 100% ununion,they would love to have you:hysterical:

No, you shouldn't HAVE to join, but if you didn't you wouldn't get near the benefits or the pay. They'd pay you 10 Zollars, oops, Dollars an hour if they could. The only reason they pay you so good and give you that gay little safety bonus, is to keep the union out. The best anti-union tactic I know of is to value the employees and treat them well, and they will never even consider going to to the union hall to inquire about signing cards.

Amen, brother! :1036316054:

:butt kiss: I don't think you would know a fact if you were hit over the head with it, so I am going to hit you with some.
fact # 1. The ex atm is a pathological lyre and a pathological narcissist He fires people to feed his own ego, and if you ever believed a word he said then you are a fool.
fact # 2 The wrong trailer I pulled was the first one in 19 years with this company. Can you say that? The ex ATM made it clear when he let me go that it was because he didn't like me and because I was pro union. He waited a long time for me to make a mistake and when I did he jumped all over it. OOPS
fact # 3 The ex atm turned in his resignation the next day. coincidences?
fact # 4 I have worked for this company for 19 years in the first 18 I had never been written up for anything, but after the W Sac bestway terminal was recognized as being represented by the teamsters, He started righting me up on almost a daily basis, it was like am ongoing joke, when he found that that didn't bother me He started making up reasons to suspend me, He suspended me 3 times for a total of 8 days. The company has agreed to pay me for those days at 11 hours per day.
fact #5 The USF Reddaway terminal in West Sacramento California is going to be recognized as a union terminal, you should come to grips with that. I am your union Steward and you should also come to grips with that. You mite be brown nosing in the wrong place.
fact #6 I have filed 37 illegal labor practice charges against USF with the labor board for harassment and retaliation and have won them all, I have 53 more that I haven't filed yet, I'm saving them in case the company decides to fight the other 37. I have also just filled 2 more over my firing, you know I really should thank the ex amt for firing me, he doubled my settlement.
fact # 7 When you are half the man, driver, worker or employee that I am I will let you know.
fact # 8 Instead of talking out your *** and slandering me on the Internet you get your facts straight.
fact # 9 I would love to talk to you face to face, maybe I can enlighten you.

USFSACTEAMSTER,

Nice job setting the record straight. Keep it to the facts and keep it "SIMPLE" and maybe some people will learn. I know its asking alot but they say miracles can happen at any time.
:USA:

:butt kiss: I don't think you would know a fact if you were hit over the head with it, so I am going to hit you with some.
fact # 1. The ex atm is a pathological lyre and a pathological narcissist He fires people to feed his own ego, and if you ever believed a word he said then you are a fool.
fact # 2 The wrong trailer I pulled was the first one in 19 years with this company. Can you say that? The ex ATM made it clear when he let me go that it was because he didn't like me and because I was pro union. He waited a long time for me to make a mistake and when I did he jumped all over it. OOPS
fact # 4 I have worked for this company for 19 years in the first 18 I had never been written up for anything, but after the W Sac bestway terminal was recognized as being represented by the teamsters, He started righting me up on almost a daily basis, it was like am ongoing joke, when he found that that didn't bother me He started making up reasons to suspend me, He suspended me 3 times for a total of 8 days. The company has agreed to pay me for those days at 11 hours per day.
fact #5 The USF Reddaway terminal in West Sacramento California is going to be recognized as a union terminal, you should come to grips with that. I am your union Steward and you should also come to grips with that. You mite be brown nosing in the wrong place.
fact #6 I have filed 37 illegal labor practice charges against USF with the labor board for harassment and retaliation and have won them all, I have 53 more that I haven't filed yet, I'm saving them in case the company decides to fight the other 37. I have also just filled 2 more over my firing, you know I really should thank the ex amt for firing me, he doubled my settlement.
fact # 7 When you are half the man, driver, worker or employee that I am I will let you know.
fact # 8 Instead of talking out your *** and slandering me on the Internet you get your facts straight.

:1036316054:

Wow! Aren't you the Big Man on Campus!!!:hysterical:
You will NEVER Be half the man, driver, worker or employee I am! Ever! You would have to have some integrity and respect for your self to do that. Look at the way you carry yourself man, look at the way you dress. Do you actually think people look up to you? Oh look..."That guy is sueing the Company again" Woo-hoo!!! I'd be proud!:toxic: How can one slander by merely speaking one's opinion? Are you one of those sue happy guys that lives in total drama and kaos all of the time? I bet you have to be part of a gang I mean Union to feel needed and validated don't you?
Your ex ATM was garbage, we do agree on one thing there! Why don't you try to change the attitudes in the few employees who we work with into being a better employee. Pick up your garbage, treat the Company equipment with respect...be a part of the Safety Committee...get involved in other ways...make it a great enviroment to work in? I have faith that in time all the bad ones will get weeded out. Time will tell....
I'm just asking that you do your job, do your part. I hope you come to the Company picnic and bring your family, have some fun. See what Reddaway is about. The Employees... and their families...Maybe we will talk then.

I take offense to this comment!! Because I am a Proud Teamster this makes me a gang member???? What an ignorant comment:nutkick: :chairshot:

i apologize Guy.......i did not mean to offend and you are right about that comment, please accept my sincere apology. I was referring to the way they conducted themselves when they were trying to organize at our terminal. Using intimidation tactics, walking out in front of vehicles....harrassment of employees and their families, going to their homes, parent's homes etc....

oh so you are the 1 guy going to the picnic

I bet if you ask around you will find that a lot of the male employees will be there with their families.
You are one of those guys who sits back *****ing and complaining that the company does nothing for you and your family but you don't get yourself involved in any Positive aspects. You never go that extra mile, of course unless you benefit from it.....
You are always a victim.