Holland | Teamsters got a P&D driver His Job Back

I was going to stay off of this thread.

515, you are throwing a lot of accusations out there.

If an employee does not want to go to a picnic, that makes them anti-company?

So, if an employee does not want better benefits and a voice on the job, does that make them anti-human or sub-human?

I was going to stay off of this thread.

515, you are throwing a lot of accusations out there.

If an employee does not want to go to a picnic, that makes them anti-company?

So, if an employee does not want better benefits and a voice on the job, does that make them anti-human or sub-human?
Hey robbowski be carefull,515 will through you under the bus like he does everyone who wants to retire(pension) & a better life(health benifits):funky:

I was referring to the way they conducted themselves when they were trying to organize at our terminal. Using intimidation tactics, walking out in front of vehicles....harrassment of employees and their families, going to their homes, parent's homes etc....

If any of this is true, it sounds like they learned their tactics from Reddaway management. Those sound like some real familiar actions that happened up north in the past.

And just how in the hell are you guys getting company picnics down there? They cancelled ours years ago because of "budget concerns".

Oh wait, picnics are an anti-union function. Sorry, I'll opt for the pension any day.

I bet if you ask around you will find that a lot of the male employees will be there with their families.
You are one of those guys who sits back *****ing and complaining that the company does nothing for you and your family but you don't get yourself involved in any Positive aspects. You never go that extra mile, of course unless you benefit from it.....
You are always a victim.

You are so fulla ::shit:: and still talking out of your ***. I was going to except your invitation to the picnic and talk to you but you know what you can :butt kiss:. also its been 2 days and you still haven't crawled out from under your rock. Not even close to half the man.

If any of this is true, it sounds like they learned their tactics from Reddaway management. Those sound like some real familiar actions that happened up north in the past.

And just how in the hell are you guys getting company picnics down there? They cancelled ours years ago because of "budget concerns".

Oh wait, picnics are an anti-union function. Sorry, I'll opt for the pension any day.

This picnic will have union terminals and semi- non union terminals attending could be interesting. To bad I have a life or I would go and join in the fun.

I have to wonder where you get all this information from. When the union was trying to organize.."help" Sacramento I do not remember any scare tactics. I do remember the management trying scare tactics. ( frozen 401K) (giving backpay) By the way have you received your backpay yet? Didn't think so. No one has and no one will. I don't quite understand the big problem you have with an organization that is trying to help look after the American jobs and your rights. Funny thing is I have never in my entire life seen that many uninformed people in one place trying to make a point with mis-information or no information. You can not have a battle of the witts with the un-informed. If one doesn't know what one is talking about than one needs to grow up and step up. The first thing you are taught in school is knowledge is everything. Alot of drivers missed that class apparently. I actually find it interesting that someone can talk about something they know nothing about. How does that work exactly. In my line of work if your are that close minded and that ignorant than you will never last. Not to mention how could anyone with a brain not want a pension???? You could ask anyone anywhere if they would like a pension and even the uneducated would scream yes. Like I have said before when I look at the guys in Sacramento all I can do is hang my head and shake it back and forth at the pure instability and stupidness of it all. I just don't get it. Pension of all things is a complete no brainer. Which only tells me one thing about most in Sacramento..........The other terminals are apparently where the smart ones work, and Sacramento got most of the...well.......Lets just leave it blank.
:USA:

I have to wonder where you get all this information from. When the union was trying to organize.."help" Sacramento I do not remember any scare tactics. I do remember the management trying scare tactics. ( frozen 401K) (giving backpay) By the way have you received your backpay yet? Didn't think so. No one has and no one will. I don't quite understand the big problem you have with an organization that is trying to help look after the American jobs and your rights. Funny thing is I have never in my entire life seen that many uninformed people in one place trying to make a point with mis-information or no information. You can not have a battle of the witts with the un-informed. If one doesn't know what one is talking about than one needs to grow up and step up. The first thing you are taught in school is knowledge is everything. Alot of drivers missed that class apparently. I actually find it interesting that someone can talk about something they know nothing about. How does that work exactly. In my line of work if your are that close minded and that ignorant than you will never last. Not to mention how could anyone with a brain not want a pension???? You could ask anyone anywhere if they would like a pension and even the uneducated would scream yes. Like I have said before when I look at the guys in Sacramento all I can do is hang my head and shake it back and forth at the pure instability and stupidness of it all. I just don't get it. Pension of all things is a complete no brainer. Which only tells me one thing about most in Sacramento..........The other terminals are apparently where the smart ones work, and Sacramento got most of the...well.......Lets just leave it blank.
you shouldn't have left it blank 515 won't be able to figure it out.

J Shabloop say's the guy got fired at Reddaway because he was a at will employee like the rest of you and the supervisor was trying to hit on him and he is straight .so watch your supervisors.

The drivers are really excited in Utah at the Reddaway facility about the Teamster contract the dock and drivers are really close signing cards to get the majority according to the contract the dock workers will get a 3dollar raise.

you shouldn't have left it blank 515 won't be able to figure it out.

I don't think there is much 515 can figure out. If he can't figure it out then I guess he'll just have to wonder just like everyone is still wondering where their back pay is. LOL Dumbasses....

The drivers are really excited in Utah at the Reddaway facility about the Teamster contract the dock and drivers are really close signing cards to get the majority according to the contract the dock workers will get a 3dollar raise.

:1036316054: Utah

I know where he is.... After getting all that backpay, he was able to take his family to Mc Donalds for dinner. :biglaugh:

Maybe he is management!!!!!!

If hes not management he should be! Maybe hes just a:butt kiss: ER, who needs a father figure. What ever the case my be,if hes a driver and he doesnt want a teamster pension,then he needs to go drive for Central or Sia because Sacramento USF REDDAWAY is going to be a UNION TERMINAL whether that ****(515:butt kiss: ) likes it or not!:nutkick: