Holland | Teamsters got a P&D driver His Job Back

I guess he really had no more to argue about since he was proved wrong on everything he sad. As far as Sacramento going union. Hope its soon.....:smilie_132:

great reply

oh so you are the 1 guy going to the picnic

That was a good one this person must really think that he top dog! i have found over the course of my life that people that sound there own horn r not worth the air its takes to speak ,wasted skin ,keep themout of the gene pool , i guess you get the point. i am pleased that we have got local 150 on our team a lot of hard work from them over the past years.The other steward,

well 515 guess you are going to eat all the fat hot dogs at the co pic-nick Teamsters for ever keep up the good work brothers / sisters

It's too bad he was fired wrongly, it was a sloppy attempt to stab Reddaway in the back with a frivelous suit, now they will never be rid of this slug. It's a good thing Reddaway does not haul salt ! This guy should have been toast long ago and now you are all going to have him as your Steward? I am neither for or against the Union, that choice should be, and is up to the workers. I would only hope they elect another individual to follow, one that will lead them through the troubled times that lay ahead instead of one that always blames and points his finger at others for his own shortcomings.

may be

It's too bad he was fired wrongly, it was a sloppy attempt to stab Reddaway in the back with a frivelous suit, now they will never be rid of this slug. It's a good thing Reddaway does not haul salt ! This guy should have been toast long ago and now you are all going to have him as your Steward? I am neither for or against the Union, that choice should be, and is up to the workers. I would only hope they elect another individual to follow, one that will lead them through the troubled times that lay ahead instead of one that always blames and points his finger at others for his own shortcomings.
Maybe you should be for the one or the other then maybe you would make more sense when you talk about things.

One or the other?

You don't need to be one or the other, that would be division. I don't believe that division is what is needed all the time. Some people even beliave that when all work together as one team striving for the same goal it is very effective. Even though the votes are cast the "Brothers" are still divided and still don't know what it is that they want.

Your not making any sense. Are you sorry he got fired wrongly or not? Doesn't sound like it in the following sentences.

You flip flop too much.

Your not for or against the union?? Now THATS encouraging. Glad you stand up for something...NOT...What they don't need is "indecisiveness". Thats bad for any and all aspects.

You don't need to be one or the other, that would be division. I don't believe that division is what is needed all the time. Some people even beliave that when all work together as one team striving for the same goal it is very effective. Even though the votes are cast the "Brothers" are still divided and still don't know what it is that they want.

Making a decision is not division. It shows strength in either way you decide. It shows backbone and heart. Definitely not division....