Teamsters inability to communicate

silvertooth

TB Lurker
Credits
I just wanted to point out to the Teamsters locals and Intl. if they read here. Why is it that the only place a person can find information about this dispute is through the companies website? Why does the union operate as if it is in the 1970's it's an information age, and if you cant understand that and what it means to my generation, and the Vanderpol's can that speaks volumes about the potential future of this organization. Get with it keep us informed scan the documents and post them online for us to view.

I always wounder why any communication I have ever seen from the Intl. is a fax, the company's and the world is moving faster. Stop expecting the world to move slow because you refuse to learn how to keep up.

The International needs an internet czar or someone to keep on top of these stories. Every local in Oak Harbor's service area should talk about this at the monthly meetings too. This union is going to die if they don't get up to speed.

The International needs an internet czar or someone to keep on top of these stories. Every local in Oak Harbor's service area should talk about this at the monthly meetings too. This union is going to die if they don't get up to speed.

They actually do have people smart professional people whose primary function is communications.

I just wanted to point out to the Teamsters locals and Intl. if they read here. Why is it that the only place a person can find information about this dispute is through the companies website? Why does the union operate as if it is in the 1970's it's an information age, and if you cant understand that and what it means to my generation, and the Vanderpol's can that speaks volumes about the potential future of this organization. Get with it keep us informed scan the documents and post them online for us to view.

I always wounder why any communication I have ever seen from the Intl. is a fax, the company's and the world is moving faster. Stop expecting the world to move slow because you refuse to learn how to keep up.

You will get what they want you to have and when. They don't post lies and BS!

Inability to communicate

You will get what they want you to have and when. They don't post lies and BS!

That's right. Keep your mouth closed and wait for instructions from those wonderful people who only have your best interest at heart. Be sure not to ask questions or have an original thought. Might be dangerous.

Unbelievable

That's right. Keep your mouth closed and wait for instructions from those wonderful people who only have your best interest at heart. Be sure not to ask questions or have an original thought. Might be dangerous.
Dear Mr Tripper, It seems to me that the VPs can do no wrong. They are always looking out for their fellow man. Always generous with what they earn and of course give money to the church by the gobbs, Oh ya I forgot Ed says he can't bare to see starving kids too. But all those good deeds fall short. You have not been around long enough to speak with any kind of knowlege about anything that has gone on at OHFL. But you see the world as the VPs do. They dress up the outside like a beautiful wedding cake. Then they give it to the Bride and Groom free of charge. Stand up during the wedding an proclaim their great gift they have given. Then after the service you find out the bottom half of the cake was made with sawdust and rat poison, They write out a receipt for 4 times the value so they can write it off as a business expense. You can fool some of the people some of the time. But now the icing has melted and they have been exposed for who and what they are. They have hurt and ruined many good and faithful workers. They have caused friends to become enemies. They compromized every rule and standard they had hiring people from out of the area that had no business even setting in the cab of an OHFL truck. But you Mr. tripper :bowdown: before your gods dave & ed and enjoy your cake because the Wedding is over, and all of you :loser:'s will pay for worshiping a golden calf (2 of them) Now I am going to:popcorn: and have a:guiness: I am over 21 Good bye!

It really pisses me off that to be able to read the letters from the nlrb I have to go to a company website. Has the IBT fell asleep.

The company is held to a much higher standard than the union because it is an employer. It can not lie to it's employees or mislead them or it can be held liable for that. The Union however, is not held to the same standard, they work for you as a member. So to claim that the company is posting lies and BS on its website is not accurate, you may not like it or agree with it however it is factual.

The company is held to a much higher standard than the union because it is an employer. It can not lie to it's employees or mislead them or it can be held liable for that. The Union however, is not held to the same standard, they work for you as a member. So to claim that the company is posting lies and BS on its website is not accurate, you may not like it or agree with it however it is factual.

The company should be held to a higher standard. the nature of the employee employer relationship dictates that.

The company has lied about #'s in service updates. They have made false statements regarding ULP's as well. In the beginning the swore that the contract offer would be on oakhanswers.com by the following week that never happened. The union has never lied through an official channel throughout this negotiation.

this company has no higher standard. ed and dave will lie to your face and stab you in the back when you turn around. they cant even think for themselves they have all those people feeding them crap and they go along with it. Case in point, again regarding my issue with the paid time loss and family leave, I spoke with ed directly on the phone a few days after our child was born and told him the situation. He seemed concerned at first and said he would look into it. I got a call from auburn the next day (ed did not even have the nerve to call me himself) they said "we do not have sick pay" so you cannot use it to stay home with your family. Yet I know for a fact that when someone else had a child they paid him his sick bank so he could stay home. That was thoughtful but when I asked they said no. how is that even fair??? This company has told so many lies regarding so many things. Another case in point, dave said quote "federal regulations have made administering the time loss benefit difficult" Flat out lie. federal rules allow time off and Oregon rules allow the use of sick pay. GOT IT! A person gets to know these things when they are directly involved with the matter. That's me. BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!

this company has no higher standard. ed and dave will lie to your face and stab you in the back when you turn around. they cant even think for themselves they have all those people feeding them crap and they go along with it. Case in point, again regarding my issue with the paid time loss and family leave, I spoke with ed directly on the phone a few days after our child was born and told him the situation. He seemed concerned at first and said he would look into it. I got a call from auburn the next day (ed did not even have the nerve to call me himself) they said "we do not have sick pay" so you cannot use it to stay home with your family. Yet I know for a fact that when someone else had a child they paid him his sick bank so he could stay home. That was thoughtful but when I asked they said no. how is that even fair??? This company has told so many lies regarding so many things. Another case in point, dave said quote "federal regulations have made administering the time loss benefit difficult" Flat out lie. federal rules allow time off and Oregon rules allow the use of sick pay. GOT IT! A person gets to know these things when they are directly involved with the matter. That's me. BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!

never trust the dutch bros.