Yellow | Teamsters it's time to retire!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARGUE ON THIS BOARD.BOTTOM LINE WE HAVE TO BACK OUR COMPANY CAUSE IF IT GOES THEN WE HAVE NOTHING,AGAIN,HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FELLOW BROTHERS,JACKAl

The problem is in every one who screws the company out of work everyday, By sleeping or breaking stuff on there truck so they can come to the shop to get over time. Every one could work harder and faster Damn it you get paid for it.

So blame yourself for this company falling apart!

:chairshot:

Jep! Couldn't agree more. If everyone worked rather than think their owed a job, the company would be better off. Look at the shape the trucks are in. Ones with a 100,000 miles look like their 5 years old. Just abuse across the board.

This didn't have to come to this point of loosing our jobs. Those employees know who they are who has cost the company $$$$$..(Both sides of the fence). Thanks to all the morons who.... Cut the steering wheels, smash the dashes, poke holes in ceilings,removed ash trays,knobs in the trucks. Just because of being a bitter a$$. Lets not forget smashing freight,miss loading and to lazy to back strip mistakes, standing around because you got overtime,etc.. Management who gave letters out costing good members jobs just because of disliking, told to do it. 120 (⊙▃⊙) for scr*wing the hole shift or drivers because of 1 moron employee. Forcing employees overtime because thinking it was cheaper. Then the biggest a$$hole Zollers for ****** us, just like he did with pass companies being CEO..

ok,but r we to just sit baCK AND LET THE SHIP SINK OR DOES IT MATTER WHAT WE DO ?LOGICAL ANSWERS ONLY,THIS IS OUR LIVING AND LIFE STYLES WE R TALKING ABOUT.

Have a Nice one.

what are you even talking about, what do you know about my finachial situation. my debt is limited to my house and that's it but what does that have to do with people having know life other than work moron

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I truly believe I was respecful quoting your post.

You are right I don't know your "finachial??" situation, and I'm sure you are responsible debtor, I was referring to people that are not, and we should not be responsible for their runaway debt, there is something called personal responsibility don't cha know. As for me personally, I do have a life, and is called my family, and I have to support my family as much as you have to support yours, but I don't have to support irresponsible people that can not manage their finances with the excellent wages that they are earning. Having said all of that, please accept my heartfelt wishes from my family to yours for a wonderful THANKS GIVING:beerchug:

It would seem that your mind is made up for us all, no quarter no mercy just retire and get out of my way. Maybe you are one of the over-extenders, maybe just grumpy because you started over 3 times. This company or for that matter almost any company will go under or close according to their own guidelines, company give backs, employee givebacks, payroll givebacks no matter what, if the the plan is to go under thats the plan they will follow. Senior men retiring will not keep the doors open despite what you think. Brotherhood at the top maybe, junior men have some of the most greedy standards I have ever seen in my life, big living big showboating and drinking a bottle of Malox or two during every trip when it slows down cuz they can't afford what they did, my fault I don't think so sorry. Live with what you do don't blame others for your trying to keep up with the JONES.
On a happier note I hope all of you have a very nice HOLIDAY SEASON and a safe one as well.

Greedy Standars/ no personal resposibility

It would seem that your mind is made up for us all, no quarter no mercy just retire and get out of my way. Maybe you are one of the over-extenders, maybe just grumpy because you started over 3 times. This company or for that matter almost any company will go under or close according to their own guidelines, company give backs, employee givebacks, payroll givebacks no matter what, if the the plan is to go under thats the plan they will follow. Senior men retiring will not keep the doors open despite what you think. Brotherhood at the top maybe, junior men have some of the most greedy standards I have ever seen in my life, big living big showboating and drinking a bottle of Malox or two during every trip when it slows down cuz they can't afford what they did, my fault I don't think so sorry. Live with what you do don't blame others for your trying to keep up with the JONES.
On a happier note I hope all of you have a very nice HOLIDAY SEASON and a safe one as well.

"junior men have some of the most greedy standards I have ever seen in my life"

I would not say all, but the vast majority that I know, are overflowing with greed and I might mention debt due to a lack of financial responsibility.

This has been the era of ZERO personal responsibilty, maybe we are entering an era of LEARNING personal responsibility for some, young and old.:1036316054:

Don't know if you are referring to me, I live below my means,and starting over 3 times, not really bitter but I really want to reach retirement like so many others who have but don't take advantage of it.The only positive to come from the possible concessions (I don't like it,but I've been through it before with ANR FREIGHT SYSTEM)is that many will probably retire.We've had 6-10 put in for retirement at my terminal.Anyway HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Retire?

I'm just sick to death of you young little cry babys.You cry about not getting to work and you can't be found on the weekends. You have never stopped to think of what the older guys have had to put up with this company. Never stopped to think of what it takes to work in a cesspool like Yellow for 30 years. All you can think of is yourselves. When one of your brothers falls ill or gets hurt you all run to the seniority roster to see if you should have compassion or not. Well, I think you'll get your wish. I imagine alot of us will be retiring in the near future. Maybe on your next job seniorty won't mean much.

Congrats,

Love the comment to all the poorhouse republicans, but I don't know about the boat:duh:, it's a hole in the the water to throw money into! Best of luck to you!

just out of curiosity , who is gonna pay for your "free" healthcare? i plan on cutting back my taxable income, and not buying anything not absolutely needed. and if they do pass universal healthcare, why would you bother working for a union? it sure isnt the pension. it isnt the great lifestyle, or equipment, or hometime.

I agree

I'm just sick to death of you young little cry babys.You cry about not getting to work and you can't be found on the weekends. You have never stopped to think of what the older guys have had to put up with this company. Never stopped to think of what it takes to work in a cesspool like Yellow for 30 years. All you can think of is yourselves. When one of your brothers falls ill or gets hurt you all run to the seniority roster to see if you should have compassion or not. Well, I think you'll get your wish. I imagine alot of us will be retiring in the near future. Maybe on your next job seniorty won't mean much.

We had a guy die of cancer about 6 months ago....he was a hardworker and when we found out he died after the initial phony sympathy some guys, had enough nerve to say that's another move up for me or where was he on the list......I had to leave the room for fear of losing my temper and job

I hope there is a company to retire from in 3 to 6 months. The retires may really get screwed if they don't go soon. Wish everyone well!!!!!!

Boy I bet everyone that can retire will be doing it soon, that should help out LCP with the top 75 guys that can retire but will not.

Boy I bet everyone that can retire will be doing it soon, that should help out LCP with the top 75 guys that can retire but will not.

Selfish, its always me, me, me with you isn't it..? Shame on you and your whole generation... :nono:

CB025368.jpg

I didnt say anything about downsizing your life unless your among one of the overspenders in which I was referring to. Let me say it again so that maybe you will understand it, not that you can. I said, with this job, the mistakes that the ones who say they cant retire are the ones who just over did it. This is a Blue collar job that pays a little better than the others. With it, you do as was intended, and use the extra to retire. As far as your comment about golden spoon, I dont need no golden spoon. Nor am I seeking a silver spoon. I will take the one that pops out of the multi tool that is made with cheap nickle and make due with it. Do you know why? Cause I aint gonna get rich here and, I sure didn't come here to try it. Im living by what I say and suggest. Live simple, put in the work, and get out. I know I have the job that help me do that with a little ease. And everyone here has had the same opportunity. As for spending time with the family, I except the fact that occasionally it may have been the cause of finding the wrong person, but If the other half of these over-doers would have thought to spend more time with the wife and kids, then they wouldt have had to start over with there 17th marriage.