TForce | Teamsters or APWA (All Threads Merged)

Go talk to any money manager/stock broker and they will tell you the same thing over and over again. Stay away from letting Central States get the UPGF pension, do not let them get your pension. Its a money issue and any person with financial common sense will see why, if they take the time to study the numbers. As for Teamsters being able to get a solid contract for us they can do that all day and do a great job. I need to get a large pension when I retire not a small one. The mechanics at UPS Package get around a $7000.00 a month pension while package drivers get $1500.00 to $3000.00 Why? I know this to be fact. Please dont speculate but go and find out why. If you dont go find out why then Im sorry. I WILL TELL YOU 2 DIFFERENT UNIONS. Go ask any stock broker he will explain. It is how the money is handled. So I say no to Teamsters as long as they want to blend my pension with another.

First of all your stock broker does not know what he is talking about, 30 yrs. of pention"O" vs 30 teamsters big differance almost $2000.00 a month differance. the pention amounts all depends on what the company is willing to negotiate for on your behalf. Please check the #'s. again.

Go talk to any money manager/stock broker and they will tell you the same thing over and over again. Stay away from letting Central States get the UPGF pension, do not let them get your pension. Its a money issue and any person with financial common sense will see why, if they take the time to study the numbers. As for Teamsters being able to get a solid contract for us they can do that all day and do a great job. I need to get a large pension when I retire not a small one. The mechanics at UPS Package get around a $7000.00 a month pension while package drivers get $1500.00 to $3000.00 Why? I know this to be fact. Please dont speculate but go and find out why. If you dont go find out why then Im sorry. I WILL TELL YOU 2 DIFFERENT UNIONS. Go ask any stock broker he will explain. It is how the money is handled. So I say no to Teamsters as long as they want to blend my pension with another.

I also forgot something, do the #'s ? . How many mechanics are there in comparison too drivers, This has nothing to do with a union. when you get these #'s then we will talk.