Yellow | Teamsters Outraged By Less Than Truckload Company Shuttering Its Doors Unannounced

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...uttering-its-doors-unannounced-300367497.html

hxbqSp7.jpg

:cuss::hissyfit::kickedoutsmile:

Won't pay the wages owed workers. Find the owners home, perform a Seal Team 6 type of raid, & ***n it to the foundation. Just a thought now, Not an action. Then seize thru force all the equipment, then sell it for the current price of scrap metal. Bankruptcy Lawyers, former owners, banks, & creditors receive nothing. To much? Ok, midnight raid to the parked tractors, insert 1 tube of valve grinding compound in to oil filler tube flush with water. Tractor will make it off the lot, but not much farther because the engine has seized. Never never get mad, get even. I know these suggestions are really off the wall. BUT, if you prefer to get even than whine, yall will find a way.

I worked there as a casual in 1982. P-I-E let me go before I got my 30 days in. Best thing I never planned.

Around the same time with me Mud, started there as casual in late 1982 and made seniority in early 1983.

I worked there as a casual in 1982. P-I-E let me go before I got my 30 days in. Best thing I never planned.

Around the same time with me Mud, started there as casual in late 1982 and made seniority in early 1983.

Another job you put out of buisness !:lmao: I worked 10 really good years at Ryder Then Ryder/ PIE then PIE Nationwide and then Triplex made the list and I had to leave and work for Roadway. Then little did I know Triplex worked at Yellow and I had to quickly retire because I know what's coming! :lmao::grouphug:.Now, because of Triplex putting all of these companies out of buisness all I can drive now are my Winross toy trucks!:tr10driving03::guiness: