ABF | Teamsters Pension Plan Stuck In Crisis!

Did he get hired?...I didn't know they were looking for someone to head their new Division of Tasteless, Insulting, and Boorish Remarks...
:hysterical: I suspect he did not get hired since he has gotten off his soapbox on how he was coming.

Wont be long after the new contract takes effect. Standards will have to drop.
...if they want to hire anybody. The next chapter should be interesting. It will suck for us no doubt but should be interesting.

...if they want to hire anybody. The next chapter should be interesting. It will suck for us no doubt but should be interesting.
They placed an ad on craigslist 3 months ago 1 taker this is only going to get worse. They are working the balls off the guys they have now, not to mention the junk we drive (most with 750,000- 850,000) miles on them keep breaking down Penske & ryder have no tractors to lease so were at the point of leasing straight trucks. We miss pick ups on a daily basis because of the lack of man power & equipment I don't know why they want to get more market share when they cant handle what we have now?

Protesting or appealing not getting a job? That's a new one. Did you appeal on ABF not having enough idiots to meet their quota?

They placed an ad on craigslist 3 months ago 1 taker this is only going to get worse. They are working the balls off the guys they have now, not to mention the junk we drive (most with 750,000- 850,000) miles on them keep breaking down Penske & ryder have no tractors to lease so were at the point of leasing straight trucks. We miss pick ups on a daily basis because of the lack of man power & equipment I don't know why they want to get more market share when they cant handle what we have now?
Update the one applicant we had was to be road tested today safety man asked him to hook a set he walked to his car & drove away....priceless....

Protesting or appealing not getting a job? That's a new one. Did you appeal on ABF not having enough idiots to meet their quota?

Ahh,...Brother Roadrunner73,...we mustn't discriminate against the boorishly handicapped....calling him an "idiot" only magnifies his plight....we must use softer terms...such as "mentally depleted",....or "impaired social skills".....This new contract will probably require ABF to hire many lower...(...in more ways than one...)...management people who are impervious to insults, abuse, and derogatory comments. ABF doesn't have enough socially clueless employees....he has to appeal probably because his interviewer lost patience with his obtuseness and threw him out of his office in disgust. We have to steel ourselves, to deal daily , with the invincibly ignorant........as the ranks of such will grow in ABF's management to deal with the rising resentment over the lies and obfustication of this last contract. I'm sure that people, like him,...in lower management positions,...will "rise" to the occasion and thoughtfully attend to the frustration of ABF employees with all the heartfelt sincerity and patience, of a Department of Motor Vehicles counter attendant 5 minutes before their hour long lunch break. ABF so desperately needs these type of people......Good Luck to your appeal, Rollin62!...I hear there's a new branch office.......Department of Screwing Up Payroll.....hiring in Lickspittle, Montana........

Last edited by a moderator:
Update the one applicant we had was to be road tested today safety man asked him to hook a set he walked to his car & drove away....priceless....
Productive day for Art then, eh?

Our old plugs don't let us down too often and I won't complain about them, I have driven worse for less in my days. But your situation does sound pitiful and I hope it is confined to just your location and that it gets resolved quickly, those are the types of things that run a company into the ground.

Ahh,...Brother Roadrunner73,...we mustn't discriminate against the boorishly handicapped....calling him an "idiot" only magnifies his plight....we must use softer terms...such as "mentally depleted",....or "impaired social skills".....This new contract will probably require ABF to hire many lower...(...in more ways than one...)...management people who are impervious to insults, abuse, and derogatory comments. ABF doesn't have enough socially clueless employees....he has to appeal probably because his interviewer lost patience with his obtuseness and threw him out of his office in disgust. We have to steel ourselves, to deal daily , with the invincibly ignorant........as the ranks of such will grow in ABF's management to deal with the rising resentment over the lies and obfustication of this last contract. I'm sure that people, like him,...in lower management positions,...will "rise" to the occasion and thoughtfully attend to the frustration of ABF employees with all the heartfelt sincerity and patience, of a Department of Motor Vehicles counter attendant 5 minutes before their hour long lunch break. ABF so desperately needs these type of people......Good Luck to your appeal, Rollin62!...I hear there's a new branch office.......Department of Screwing Up Payroll.....hiring in Lickspittle, Montana........

I hear there's a new branch office.......Department of Screwing Up Payroll.....hiring in Lickspittle, Montana........

Good Lord Canary, you need to get your SAG Card @ head for Willshire Boulevard, that is funny. Who needs the Comedy Channel with posts like this. Quick send Map Coordinates, I need stop my dues check off.

mentally depleted" ? Is that what happens after you poke management? A massive loss of gray matter?

I live in a RTW state. Will my coworkers know if I don't pay dues? I could sue the local if that info was leaked right? Seems like a waste of money