ABF | Teamsters Pension Plan Stuck In Crisis!

New to this board, but I surely appear to be in the right place....

So im guessing now would be a bad time to have an interview with ABF?!?!?!!?

If you get a chance to come to work for ABF do it. This is still the best job in the trucking industry. That is why ABF has the lowest turnover rate in the industry.

Ok. I can't deny, I've been driving for about 9 years, and I'm still (compared to you gents) relatively new to the LTL world, ABF is like a fable you hear about growing up. Impossible to get an interview at, no one quits etc... Lol.

I'll definitely go to the interview, again, thanks to all for the awesome help. There are still some good, informative and friendly drivers in the world!!!

Ok. I can't deny, I've been driving for about 9 years, and I'm still (compared to you gents) relatively new to the LTL world, ABF is like a fable you hear about growing up. Impossible to get an interview at, no one quits etc... Lol.

I'll definitely go to the interview, again, thanks to all for the awesome help. There are still some good, informative and friendly drivers in the world!!!
The funny thing is that they hired me . :hysterical:

I'm waiting on them to complete the background check. During interview he said they'll find things the FBI can't find.... And it'll take every bit of 4 weeks. This next Wednesday will be 3 weeks since interview.
I've gotten a couple emails from them basically requesting contact info for a previous employer that's no longer in business.
I replied as fast as I possibly could. Hope everything comes back A OK.
I'm wanting to get rolling before slow times hits.

I'm waiting on them to complete the background check. During interview he said they'll find things the FBI can't find.... And it'll take every bit of 4 weeks. This next Wednesday will be 3 weeks since interview.
I've gotten a couple emails from them basically requesting contact info for a previous employer that's no longer in business.
I replied as fast as I possibly could. Hope everything comes back A OK.
I'm wanting to get rolling before slow times hits.
All normal and they want everything to match what you put down exactly. We had one guy who missed an employment date by a day and it held up his application till he got it straightened out. But they do let you fix things like that instead of just kicking it out.