FedEx Freight | Teamsters Roll Call...Who's getting the ball rolling?

Whay extactly are the "set pay riases" YRC & ABF employees getting via their Teamster Contract these days???? Or a/c in city units, have you looked at the rolling garbage YRC has on the roads????
Face it the teamsters are finished in the LTL business, they had 100% control and now cannot even oraganize a single carrier without allowing a company to withdraw from the Central States Pension Program.. Their pensions are close to default and hardly even care about trucking as they have banded with their Card Carrying Communist/Marxist Brothers in the SIEU and AFL/CIO.
You forgot to tell these folks how much of their hard earned dues will to to rabid anti Americans (Litberals) to finance elections and help Illegal Immigrants steal jobs at ultra low wages.
next time tell the WHOLE story....
I think you missing the whole point here, in a contract that is signed by both parties they agree on the language that has been negotiated for x amount of years with knowing how much of a raise you will receive in those years, and other language to protect us. Plus dues keep the local Union offices running along with a percentage to the international with paying business agents for their time representing you over grievances. And this is not about YRC but us which would be again a white paper contract which has nothing to do with the Master Freight agreement, and their pensions, This would be a very similar contact like UPS freight has!

Can you tell me the money amount of a raise I am going to receive this year, and on what date?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on this matter, that is why we have the voting process

The last big LTL company the union organized was UPS Freight and if I am not mistaken my last check stub showed like 27.00 per hour and my pension is 100 percent funded by UPS.
I do not have a problem with being union or having a contract that is etched in stone.

The last big LTL company the union organized was UPS Freight and if I am not mistaken my last check stub showed like 27.00 per hour and my pension is 100 percent funded by UPS.
I do not have a problem with being union or having a contract that is etched in stone.

That is what I am talking about! Plus all the other language in their contract that a Co can not abuse you.

Whay extactly are the "set pay riases" YRC & ABF employees getting via their Teamster Contract these days???? Or a/c in city units, have you looked at the rolling garbage YRC has on the roads????
Face it the teamsters are finished in the LTL business, they had 100% control and now cannot even oraganize a single carrier without allowing a company to withdraw from the Central States Pension Program.. Their pensions are close to default and hardly even care about trucking as they have banded with their Card Carrying Communist/Marxist Brothers in the SIEU and AFL/CIO.
You forgot to tell these folks how much of their hard earned dues will to to rabid anti Americans (Litberals) to finance elections and help Illegal Immigrants steal jobs at ultra low wages.

ABF and YRC have set raises in their contracts. You should read the contract before making ignorant statements. Also $0 of their dues go towards the election of anyone from any party, its illegal and the morons that have instilled this idea into the heads of people like you know this is a lie. Everything in your post is non factual.

ABF and YRC have set raises in their contracts. You should read the contract before making ignorant statements. Also $0 of their dues go towards the election of anyone from any party, its illegal and the morons that have instilled this idea into the heads of people like you know this is a lie. Everything in your post is non factual.
Replying to him is putting you on a slippery slope to nowhere

I have this thing called a smartphone that when someone replies to a post I commented on I get a email. I read reply and if I feel the need to comment I do. I may spend 3 minutes a day on here with this awesome technology. Maybe you can get one so you wouldn't have to sit in front of a computer all night cause man your grouchy!

I know Fred's got you on payroll to run union's down and anyone that supports them. So tell him to come off the big bucks and get you a iPhone or a galaxy s5. My personal favorite is the LG G2. It takes awesome pics so you could go around to all the terminals and take pics of anyone suspected of talking about union's. Then run back and show Fred! There is a future for you at FEDEX pal!

WELL BLESS YOUR HEART.....:busted:

I use to have that feature on my phone too...but turned it off cause I am on many sites besides this and it got annoying getting emails about post on the sites! I'm not on the payroll..I had a union job before and it was the worst year of my life and left a bad taste in my mouth. But I'm a big boy..if I have a problem at work I can handle myself and don't have to run to mommy or daddy (union reps) to fix my problem! FedEx has tried to write me up for things that were not policy and I fought them and won....All you got to do is ask to see the policy in black and white in the book and you will accept the write or verbal...most of the times the TM doesn't have the time to look it up or can't find it so they forget it and just say don't do it again!

Ok a we make more , we get paid for everything we do , don't pay for health ins. Just what I know that you don't have I'am sure thier is a lot more like you don't have guarantee show up we get 8 hrs you of course have no such. We get paid for fueling trucks , all break down are paid by the hour. We have all the holidays a personal day 5 sick days myself 4 weeks vacation. Oh yea and a voice in the work place . Seniority rights the older peoply get the better runs. Not like you the kiss asses brown noise you know who you are. Then about the poor drivers thier that are contract drivers I can't imagine anybody that dumb.to do that. Less see no social security no workman comp oh Fred making out like a fat rat on that one.All you anti union guys thier we be a time in your life you wish you where a union. When your so called friend throw you under the buss or when you retire , You be thinking if I was in the union I would have made more money so my ss would be higher not counting the teamster pension but that day we'll come you wish the hell you voted union. Good Luck

yes just like YRC raises are set over a number of years only thing is union jobs are going backwards

Yes and FedEx can help stop that. Or continue going down as you already are as nonunion. At least with the union you will have some voice. Now you have none...
Listen to the strike propaganda and the corruption of the unions and how pure FedEx is. I wouldn't be saying this if I was still with Overnite. But UPS and FedEx
is cut from the same cloth. Yes, ABF, and YRC might be going backwards right now but they have a better chance of improving our lives than companies like FedEx.
I have watched UPSF and FedEx and one thing I can say with all confidence I'm thankful for the fight and struggle all UPSF people went by sticking together and getting
a contract which will continue to get better and better.

Wow, Puff Driver is back! Unfortunately he has zero useful information. He has nothing to say unless it is completely one sided and anti union. Ever since he was wronged by the union (in his eyes) when he worked for NEMF he has had nothing but a hatred for Teamsters. Nothing has changed with you Puff Driver. Did your business finally fail? or did your two employees organize............lol

Wow, Puff Driver is back! Unfortunately he has zero useful information. He has nothing to say unless it is completely one sided and anti union. Ever since he was wronged by the union (in his eyes) when he worked for NEMF he has had nothing but a hatred for Teamsters. Nothing has changed with you Puff Driver. Did your business finally fail? or did your two employees organize............lol
NEMF is in the machinest union Not Teamsters which does not have or carry any back bone. I can understand why Puff may feel butt hurt.

Can you make any reason why the hell they think like they do it takes brow beating to a whole level. I guess they think that mangment a bunch of nice people out of kindest of their heart they give you health care decent wage days off no because of the union you get this. Even you antie union people your parents before you supported

yes just like YRC raises are set over a number of years only thing is union jobs are going backwards

Why do some feel the need to cite YRC as THE example? Not exactly a close match to the FedEx Machine. UPS Freight is a better example. And they are a Quite profitable & Respected industry LEADER. Not just in terms of profitability, but in terms of employee compensation. I think they are teamsters, no? :Poke:

I seem to remember someone posting that the 20th was a date of importance, at some locations?... If so, Good Luck! I/We support your efforts :clapping: