FedEx Freight | Teamsters Roll Call...Who's getting the ball rolling?

Don't be scared sign the card your fathers before you had to endured a lot more then what you well go through. Remember Wall Mart in Canada they voted union . They closed it down but the employees won over 100 million in back pay stay together.

Don't be scared sign the card your fathers before you had to endured a lot more then what you well go through. Remember Wall Mart in Canada they voted union . They closed it down but the employees won over 100 million in back pay stay together.
Walmart closed a store, FX can't or won't shut down freight too much money to be made, and the shareholders would never allow it

I'm finally hearing whispers of Union at my barn. A long time, reliable, full time dock hand said he was approached to sign a card. I've also heard a few drivers have signed. We are having "urgent and mandatory" meetings per management today. Everyone suspects that it's about the union.

The red shirts at our center had a very hush, hush meeting and left a skeleton crew to run the building for over an hour. Gee...wonder what that was about. The 'leadership' sheep are pulling people off to the side before they punch in and are asking them questions.

Stick together and play dumb is the best advice I can give to any of you guys.

Don't fall for any bullcrap, don't give them any shred of information. Act as dumb as they treat most of us.

Just make sure you are off the clock or on lunch when engaging lengths of conversation or handing out any literature about this.

Not sure now. They had Ice Cream for us the other day.LOL:LMAO:

they had ice cream at NHS wednesday. i thought they were gonna 'wine and dine' us at hershey park but it seems that it too expensive so they wanna take us to a minor league ball game now. hahahaha

Respect, dignity and last but not least, a say in what goes on (GREAVANCE PROCEDURE), wake up folks its not just about money!:6788::Rulz::usa2:

ups freight is my first union job, and i must say going union was the best choice i made. even if we didn't make the most, i wouldn't go back to a non union carrier.
at UPS freight after your probation period, its next to impossible to get fired . so we have a great amount of job security.
the only terminations that has stick since we went union was guys that went to jail and couldn't call in, so they racked up no call no shows.

the piece of mind alone knowing that i cant be fired if some jerkoff 4 wheeler decides to hit me wile im going down the road makes the weekly dues worth it.

This organizing campaign is getting huge. Those who are unsure of taking the leap or everyone is talking about it but nothing is happening, have no fear. The support system in place is incredible while getting bigger and better every week.

They have awoken me . After 10yrs here Ive had enough. Im ready to help people understand what I had before I came to fed ex. I saved all my teamster gear and cant wear it again!!!!!!!!!

I've spoken to my local representative. I am signing a card and taking extras with me to hopefully have filled out and returned. I'm doing my part and so are several other drivers at my barn. I can't sit on the sidelines with an active campaign underway. I must fight for what I believe in. At least this way if we fail, I made an effort. I encourage you all to at least sign a card if nothing else.

Let me add this: if you're against the union I respect that, but please respect our right to try. Your voices will be heard should it reach an election.