TForce | Teamsters Union Approves UPS Labor Contract—Despite 54% 'No' Vote

Everyone might complain and wonder why this got passed. BUT how many MEsters mailed their ballots in? The darn thing is self addresed and stamped! All ya gotta do is mark it n mail it!
Hoffa had no choice.. it was a fair outcome...

5KOJ0AJ.jpg

:6799::hyper:

If 5 people vote out of 100 and 3 are no and 2 are yes...
That's messed up... the whole contract??? Vac. 1
Obliviously you have no idea what where talking about and don't have a dog in the fight. Troll on some where else so you won't look so foolish.
Look up troll definition get edjumacated

I assume this is UPS Parcel? Freight had 66% turnout, and the “no” votes were 62%...
I think its parcel from the article. Hoffa got this whole thing sooo screwed up cuttin deals here and there the word union gets lost in the mix... gone are the days of NMFA when folks worried what the outcome would be union AND non-union alike. Now it's like who cares because a strike would impact no one except for the rank and file doing the voting.

I assume this is UPS Parcel? Freight had 66% turnout, and the “no” votes were 62%...
A separate deal covering UPS freight workers was rejected with significant turnout and can’t be ratified, the Teamsters said. They will renegotiate the freight contract with the company and hold another vote, Taylor said
Yep

The problem at parcel is the majority of workers are part timers. That is why they dont get more votes, i would file a protest on those numbers of eligible voters. Many probably dont even work at ups any longer, or not union members.