TForce | Teamsters Win Major Agreement at UPS Freight

what package did they roll out other than the benifits....which so far are cheaper with better coverage....our annual raise is usually announced in Oct and takes effect 1/1...Dude you listened to Richard Marx???eeeeuuuucccchhhhhhhh

bad habit said:
what package did they roll out other than the benifits....which so far are cheaper with better coverage....our annual raise is usually announced in Oct and takes effect 1/1...Dude you listened to Richard Marx???eeeeuuuucccchhhhhhhh

LOL! I didn't say I liked Richard Marx.....I just said the words fit this deal.

bad habit said:
I agree far cheaper and better coverage but not enough for the whiners........:biglaugh:

Johnnybegood said:
I agree far cheaper and better coverage but not enough for the whiners........:biglaugh:
I don't recall benefits being part of the issues that the employees are (whining) about! I should not have to tell you what the issues are. You already know.

BusterNite said:
I don't recall benefits being part of the issues that the employees are (whining) about! I should not have to tell you what the issues are. You already know.
I was agreeing with Bad Habit about our benefits thats all and yes i know their are issues....But every company has them and should be able to work through them.:smilie_132:

bad habit said:
No Raise, New program=Gain Share

Animo916 said:
Being out of work for 10 months gave me a lot of time to post, ask questions, and answer questions. Now after being back to work (tomorrow completes my 3rd week), instead of quoting and answering each post individually, all I have to say is this.....

Whether you are defiantly anti-union or gung ho pro-union, make your decissions based on facts and knowledge. Don't go with a gut reaction or past ill feelings, "because that's how it was in the past". Don't let me or your boss be the one that makes a case for voting one way or the other. Be certain that the choice you make is the best choice for you, your coworkers, and your family. Just remember, foresight is sometimes blurry, but hindsight is always 20/20. Think long and hard about the decisions that are ahead of you, and be certain that the choice you make will be a choice that you can live with. You really don't want to be in a position a year or 2 from now where you say, "gee, maybe I should have voted the other way".
Yes, So stop talking, stop argueing, Get the facts on your own, Shut up and vote!!!!

Johnnybegood said:
Did you not get your raise this year or did you lose your mind?Gain sharing is a plan added to your raise......:duh:
Hey DY. In the past we have always gotten a raise, .50 to $1.00. Now watch how they change the raise this year. I can see it now, UPSF is going to give you a $1.00 raise. But as a show of good faith on both sides, UPSF will give you .25 an hour up front. The remaining .75 can be attained if we make our numbers and work real, real hard. It is another carrot their dangling. Gain sharing is some other form of saying bend over and have some pork sword.