Holland | Teamsters with usf holland ratify first contract

Okay, I see this Agreement is for Office staff. Does this mean the Dock and Drivers are Negotiating a new agreement in 2019?? Is that Negotiations supposed to involve other YRC Regional Divisions, like Reddaway? I was a 27 year Shop Steward at Reddaway in Portland, Oregon. I also was a 20 year Negotiating Team member, for 5 Labor Agreements. I retired in 2016 so I haven't been active in either side since then, but try to keep in touch with my Brothers at both the Barns and the Union Locals.

Okay, I see this Agreement is for Office staff. Does this mean the Dock and Drivers are Negotiating a new agreement in 2019?? Is that Negotiations supposed to involve other YRC Regional Divisions, like Reddaway? I was a 27 year Shop Steward at Reddaway in Portland, Oregon. I also was a 20 year Negotiating Team member, for 5 Labor Agreements. I retired in 2016 so I haven't been active in either side since then, but try to keep in touch with my Brothers at both the Barns and the Union Locals.
Yes our contract will be done March 31.2019 And they should start negotiating soon before that date