Yellow | tears of the elderly

Sorry, I'm kinda retarded in using this board sometimes.[/QUOTE]

That's called either being "technically challenged" or just plain ol' "having a brain fart"...:hysterical::hysterical:

That's called either being "technically challenged" or just plain ol' "having a brain fart"...:hysterical::hysterical:[/QUOTE]

This is not an either/or. I easily fit both categories. It hurts to have to admit this.

Angrys initial post stemmed from a van ride conversation with one of the "tear-stained wrinkled eyes" fellows that he mentions in his post....DET, I know Angry and what other people make is FURTHEST from his mind. A great man passed away on Saturday from the QNS terminal....Anthony D. was a switcher and then went back out into the city. He was salt of the earth and could make things happen for you in a place where things go in one speed most of the time. Anthony was only 52 years old....you want to hold that wheel until deaths steely hand closes its grasp...be my guest, just aim for the woods when you feel it coming.

AngryLCP:

You should thank the old timers for what you have now, instead of trying to get them to give up what they have for you.....They have already paid the price for those who walked in on a good paying job like this........

Say thank you to our senior drivers and retirees today........KK
YES!!!!! YES!!! :clap::clap:

I have gone over this in my head many times and I have met guys who would like to retire but can not because their wife is very sick and they need the insurance. Or They have the time in but can not because of their age. My plan is to get out at age 62. I also see the guy who are very greedy but do not care its all about them. None of us know what the future will be for any of us. If we plan and save for our futures who knows what unfortunate circumstance my happen that will wipe us out and put us back to work at age 70? I am thankful that I still have a job to go to and still have insurance that is paid by my employer and my dues. How long this holds out is the next big ?

Angry at LCP does not care in the least. He is thinking only of himself.ME ME ME ME MEEE

my tears in lcp are starting to fall.
Someone change his
Dirty_Diaper_gallery_stinky_poo.jpg

and give him his
bottle030307DM_400x825.jpg

i will be the first to tell ANYBODY that i do not support Hoffa Jr. my Tom Leedham "Dump Hoffa" t-shirts that i wear proudly says it all. trust me, aint nobody telling me to take it off either. as 2631 has mentioned, there is NO mob influence anywhere in our area. in my opinion, my local Prez. is a politician, not a tough guy. i will let you know what we have, at least some of the guys i have interacted with : some of the most clueless, selfish, boderline ignorant people anyone can ever meet. there are only a handful of guys who are resourceful & in touch with the reality our industry. these are the problems not only with our jobs but our country :1036316054:

you know the same people I know, and you're right. Our Prez. is a politician. He is the mayor of his home town. I also agree with the rest of your statement, again for the same reason I posted in the first line.

Angrys initial post stemmed from a van ride conversation with one of the "tear-stained wrinkled eyes" fellows that he mentions in his post....DET, I know Angry and what other people make is FURTHEST from his mind. A great man passed away on Saturday from the QNS terminal....Anthony D. was a switcher and then went back out into the city. He was salt of the earth and could make things happen for you in a place where things go in one speed most of the time. Anthony was only 52 years old....you want to hold that wheel until deaths steely hand closes its grasp...be my guest, just aim for the woods when you feel it coming.

I knew Anthony for many years. He was a good man and will be deerly missed. We also lost a brother at Roadway (bklyn) yesterday. Another good person, John L., he was planning to pack it in this year. Unfortunately, sometimes we don't get the choice we want. May they both rest in peace.

It's funny how everybody jumps in and defends the crusters....I've said all along that we owe them a lot from years gone by.....My Grandfather and my Father before me included........however, the apathy that is displayed when there is an issue that needs an outcry from the majority is laughable. They have been cowed by either the company or a Local that refuses to get involved unless its an election year. You guys can beat on Angry all you want but I'm here to tell you that I will stand back to back with this cat any time. By the way UnionJack, your statement is truly the pot calling the kettle black....

Wow! Angry LCP you really struck a chord with this post......who would have thunk that a little fat truck driver could have generated so much provocative hate and discontent.....I doff my cap to you Sir.....

Uncle wiggly, if you re-read the all the posts on this thread, you'll see that Angry LCP didn't so much generate "provocative hate and discontent" as much as he himself spewed it with his own words!

Check out his use of "clowns", "turds", "swallow a match", "have a rotten day" below. We don't all agree on issues, but we ought to at least be respectful to those who disagree.

brother bigfoot i feel your pain ,i was not refering to gents such as your self who are waiting to get the years in ,these clowns could have retired 10 even 15 years ago, some with no wife or kids,and no hobbys. <snip>

please ingest a bottle of lighter fluid, and swallow a match

yes i am a sick minded twisted and immature individual. but i am very happy in my own little world, and my friends there like me! have a rotten day!

yes but nj and ny voted in the turds that handed us this contract, by a land slide. much due to the arm twisting of their officers. <snip>

It's funny how everybody jumps in and defends the crusters....I've said all along that we owe them a lot from years gone by.....My Grandfather and my Father before me included........however, the apathy that is displayed when there is an issue that needs an outcry from the majority is laughable. They have been cowed by either the company or a Local that refuses to get involved unless its an election year. You guys can beat on Angry all you want but I'm here to tell you that I will stand back to back with this cat any time. By the way UnionJack, your statement is truly the pot calling the kettle black....

Sorry Uncle Wiggly, You lose again you, &quot;EVIL&quot; person. You made a statement that has no facts and no truth. I did not create the system. I myself have my plans to retire upon my 57th year. I do not see how in the smallest degree that I would fall in to the &quot;Pot that is Painted BLACK&quot;. Knowing that you truely are EVIL, I suspect that you would throw everyone in the &quot;BLACK POT&quot; and laugh hideously after doing so!:chairshot:

C'mon Jack, EVIL is going a bit far....It's all good Brother. LCP is falling by the wayside.....the guys that work only April to September and the guys that don't want to honor their bids during boating season are going to get a rude awakening when we move west. This cushy attendance policy is going bye-bye.
2 things about #776, 1.)They will back you up if you have a problem. 2.) If you're a goof-off and you are obvious about it, they judiciously will let you hang yourself. Guys like Angry and myself that don't mind holding the steering wheel and have ambitions outside of this hell hole are like roaches, we are going to survive. I was referring to you being a &quot;MEESTER&quot; along with everybody else on the road thats been here since the chain-drive days....I've seen you in action Pal. Why don't you PM me with the name of the jerk-off that said I hopped out of my unit on the inbound line at 0930 in the morning and relieved myself between the trailers? The report was given by a fellow Teamster on the daylight jockey shift. Wanna talk about EVIL Jack? Somebody needs to go back and read the oath about bringing harm to another Brother......

C'mon Jack, EVIL is going a bit far....It's all good Brother. LCP is falling by the wayside.....the guys that work only April to September and the guys that don't want to honor their bids during boating season are going to get a rude awakening when we move west. This cushy attendance policy is going bye-bye.
2 things about #776, 1.)They will back you up if you have a problem. 2.) If you're a goof-off and you are obvious about it, they judiciously will let you hang yourself. Guys like Angry and myself that don't mind holding the steering wheel and have ambitions outside of this hell hole are like roaches, we are going to survive. I was referring to you being a &quot;MEESTER&quot; along with everybody else on the road thats been here since the chain-drive days....I've seen you in action Pal. Why don't you PM me with the name of the jerk-off that said I hopped out of my unit on the inbound line at 0930 in the morning and relieved myself between the trailers? The report was given by a fellow Teamster on the daylight jockey shift. Wanna talk about EVIL Jack? Somebody needs to go back and read the oath about bringing harm to another Brother......

Sorry Uncle Wiggly, You are &quot;Evil&quot;. You are the Master of Evil. You are not the &quot;Diet-Coke&quot; of Evil. You are the &quot;Real-Thing&quot;. I can prove it. Look at your screen logo. Their is &quot;Evil&quot; lookin right back at you.
You call me a brother, then want me to rat? Kind of a contradiction in that paragraph. But, to be honest (and I am), I do not know who reported you for exposing your self on the pad and relieving your self of urine on the pad for all the jockeys to step in and smell on hot days. Gosh! Did I just give away my opinion on that? Of course if you have seen me in action, as you say. You would know that I would just turn and look the other way know matter what you did or the other guy who ratted you out. It sounds like you may have been in a hurry and running to hit the clock to get ahead of another brother. Just a guess, I see it on the pad alot. If I may give you a suggestion. Next time you want to relieve yourself and it is un-expected. Pull into lot 3 or 4 and pull along the fence or along the weeds. Then proceed into the main yard. It only takes 3 minutes. I use to stop at e-town. But I know how things can suddenly hit you. My deepest understanding to your bladder.:biglaugh: It happens to the best of us. Hey, Since you stated taking off September to April and boating during the summer. How do I get on that bid? I got 27 years in. I think I deserve it too! I can't think of but one person who comes close to that, and that is an exageration. Unless it is someone I do not know. later, been real.:biglaugh:

What comes around goes around Jackie-boy.....sometimes it's a hard lesson learned. Ask the TM to pull the video tape of the inbound pad that morning and watch me exit my unit and walk across good power to the building.

What comes around goes around Jackie-boy.....sometimes it's a hard lesson learned. Ask the TM to pull the video tape of the inbound pad that morning and watch me exit my unit and walk across good power to the building.

Sorry, I do not believe I fall into the catagory of a person that could ask the TM for a tape of you that day. I do not know anything about you doing that or who ratted you. Video taping for disciplinary action is a violation of the contract and you should know that. Giving you a right to file a grievance. By the way, I have not been called &quot;Jackie-boy&quot; for over 45 years. WOW!!I am at a loss of words over that one. I do not know what I did to you to deserve the &quot;What goes around comment&quot;. Your anger is mis-directed. Let it go and move on. Their are far to many serious things in life to worry about.:smilie_132:

My comments aren't directed at you. I agree wholeheartedly with the &quot;far more serious&quot; comment. To me, anger is a wasted emotion....the powers that be refused to disclose my accuser, they turned the entire file over to 771 at my request pending internal charges but we both know what file that got placed in. Don't be offended by the &quot;Brother&quot; moniker that I used earlier because when it comes right down to it, we are.

You better leave my buddy Stan Smith alone...I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!:hide:

:hysterical:

So whats got you cranked up? I thought you already exercised your morning Rant!!! :1036316054: Did the update make you relive your Akron Circle Jer# this week? Drink a beer, eat a steak, enjoy the weekend!!!:d6625240: