TED CRUZ: 'Donald, you're a sniveling coward ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

http://www.businessinsider.com/ted-cruz-donald-trump-sniveling-coward-2016-3

TED CRUZ: 'Donald, you're a sniveling coward ...

Sen. Ted Cruz unleashed a furious attack on Donald Trump on Thursday after the Republican presidential frontrunner promoted an unflattering photo of Cruz's wife.
    Cruz called Trump a "sniveling coward" to a gaggle of reporters.

"It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often, but if you mess with my wife, if you mess with my kids, that will do it every time," he said.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trump before a crowd holds up photos asking the crowd if they rather see Heidi Cruz nude or his wife Melania.
    Believe me Trump says you would rather see Malania let me tell you folks

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trump is his own worst enemy. He's winning, yet he can't stop tweeting about women. All last week he tweeted about Megyn Kelly for no reason. Now this, because an Anti Trump Super PAC published a picture his wife willingly posed for and he drags a not involved Heidi into it. The Cruz's had no connection except in Donald the Bully's 8th grade schoolyard mind. I really believe he has mental issues. He needs to believe he's King. He was probably made fun of as a child? Perhaps, by a girl???

Trump is blowing the Repub chances. The more he tweets, he Guarantees a Dem victory...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

His immature actions make him look unintelligent and unstable.If he were capable of acting somewhat presidential he would already have the presidency sowed up.His self righteousness is turning as many people off as much as his juvenile insults are.
    The potential is there, I love political incorrectness and I must admit he seems to have a lot of courage, but at this point I don't think he will beat Hilliary.

4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

How was Malania involved in it? I am not thrilled with the Trumpster's antics but let's place blame everywhere it belongs.

Woody, Keepingon and wtfteamster like this.
  5. Magoo

This man carries this terrible baggage for the President wherever the President goes.
    [​IMG]

This is whats inside those bags.
    [​IMG]

You get to choose whose finger can push those buttons.........choose wisely please

6. Magoo

If it looks like a duck and walks a like a duck......................................

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Spot on. :1036316054:

The more he acts like a teenager, the more he turns us adults off. The guy is looking like a bigger jackass on a daily basis. I don't want another either years of a punk president, and that's what he looks like at this point.

If he had a set of gonads, he would debate Cruz one on one.....on the issues, but he won't so he is a coward that would rather dodge reality by just name calling and acting like a chump.:17113:

jimmy g likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

Then you obviously don't know the details or the latest on this issue.
    Simplified:

An anti-Trump Super-pac that has no communication with Ted Cruz whatsoever, because it's against the law, posted crude pictures of Malania.(which I disagree with)
    So in the usual childish fashion, Trump attacked Ted's wife, who didn't have anything to do with any of it. Neither did Ted.
    Trump is looking more like an immature punk on a daily basis.

jimmy g likes this.
  9. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

You seem to be under the weather today for some reason. All the detail I need is that a hot pic of Malania was circulated as part of a political campaign.
    jimmy g posted.
    My response?
    Back to my question when you went off track, How as Malania involved in it?

wtfteamster likes this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Cruz had zero to do with it. Go after the PAC, which wasn't one supporting cruz.

Northern Flash likes this.
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It wasn't a pro Cruz PAC either. It was an Anti Trump PAC - specifically aimed at Mormons in Utah.

12. Magoo

This is all fantastic, I love it!

:biglaugh:

Bernie's looking better to you isn't he?
    C'mon:438: tell the truth now

CCXdriver likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

It's hard to believe that Trump can still have so many people following him. He's like a bomb waiting to go off with his childish behavior.
    People are pissed at our Govt., otherwise Trump couldn't get 10% of the vote with his outlandish behavior. Everyone wants to just ignore his behavior, but then those same people will piss and moan when he acts like a damn fool while giving a speech from the Rose Garden.
    :regretful:

We warned people about this current jackass in the White House, then people acted like they were shocked to see that he has turned out to be a jackass. Geez.
    Wake up people.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

That worthless commie isn't in the conversation for a reason.....because he is irrelevant.

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trump blaming Cruz for this ad is like the Left blaming Trump for the KKK.

16. Northern Flash

Nope, I'm fine, although I do have a lot of irons on the fire right now. But the stupidity of our Nation is starting to chap my ass.

A political pac that hates Trump posted it. Malania and Heidi should be off limits as long as they don't attack the competition. And so far, to my knowledge neither of them have. So they should be left alone.

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Magoo

I swear a Super Pac did it I haven't a clue!

Keepingon likes this.
  18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He may be, after the Dems need a new nominee. I'm guessing Joe.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Name the one who bought it. Wasn't Keep the Promise (David Barton's). Reports are it was a one rich woman fund who hates Trump.

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

What did melania do? Voluntarily made a living posing nude for public publication. I'm guessing she's not ashamed of it. So why complain they were published now?

Vs, Heidi didn't put her record on the front of a magizine for money.

Neither should be drug in. But it was Trump who slung the personal mud with threats. Its what he always does.

Northern Flash and Magoo like this.