TED CRUZ: 'Donald, you're a sniveling coward ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 24, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

IF is the word. IF it were true, I suspect he would already be gone.

I suspect this is more dirty tricks. Perot was leading, they rolled out dirt. Cain led, they made up affairs. Now this. I suspect it's the product of vindictive Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson. She used to work for Cruz and now doesn't. She's meaner than a rattlesnake.

Magoo likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

We do? He's been on both sides of every issue. His own comments would make for a great debate......TRUMP VERSUS TRUMP.

IF is a huge word. And since there is no proof so far, just political mudslinging, it's really just noise.
    That being said, I agree that if legitimate proof surfaces, I'll rethink my stance on supporting Cruz, but in reality, even with proof of Cruz tapping 30 different women, Trump makes Cruz look like a choir boy.
    Plus Cruz actually stands on Conservative principles. What is it that Trump stands for again?:idunno:

3. Northern Flash

This (fake) Cruz scandal has Donald's fingerprints all over it.

4. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Magoo likes this.
  5. falconfan

We know Trump and David Pecker are good friends.You better be squeaky clean messing with Trump or your dirt is going to be exposed.

6. Northern Flash

Looks like the GOP has pulled out the big dogs and has all guns blazin' at Cruz. Then once they have destroyed him, the guns will be pointed at Trump........clearing the path for the eventual establishment candidate of their choice.

In reality, the GOP is paving the path for another President Clinton, but at least she will keep them all riding he same gravy train.

7. falconfan

Yeah Flash, you would think only people with the utmost integrity would be running for president of the United States.Unfortunately we could find someone with more integrity on a freight dock.

Magoo, jimmy g, ABFer and 1 other person like this.
  8. Northern Flash

Trump is starting to remind me of this guy named Barack Insane Obama. He is using the same dirty politics strategy that Obama has been using for the last seven years. If Trump were to somehow win the White House, those who have gone against him will pay dearly. I'm thinking that a Trump Administration with an IRS Department head like Koskinen will be auditing everyone who didn't support him.
    Can you saaaaaaaay...............more tyranny?

jimmy g likes this.
  9. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Nope..I say payback is a beotch.

10. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Magoo likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

My vote for Trump would require me holding my nose. However, the one single thing that would allow me to vote for him would be in hopes that he would pay those pukes back for the crap that they've pulled.
    But will he?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  12. Northern Flash

It is risky for those mud slingers to have their fingerprints on these types of false scandals. So they usually do the same thing, like what Trump is doing. They throw the story out like red meat, and others run with it. Then they wipe their fingerprints off it, even though they started the false allegations.

And with a pre-occupied America, they only read the short headlines, but never follow up to confirm whether the allegations were true or not, they just take it as gospel.
    So the mud-slingers win.

13. a9faninnc

Him being a white Republican would keep him from getting away with some of the :shit: Bammer has done.So I don't think it would be possible for all of the paybacks I would like to see.However,I think he would surround himself with competent staff to help the country move forward domestically,internationally,and especially financially.

14. Northern Flash

If he keeps alienating the conservative wing of the party, we won't get to find out, since Shillary will destroy him in the general.
    He needs everyone behind him to beat someone who will open up the candy store for the free-loading crowd. So he better wake up........I know that I've about had my fill of his b.s.

15. a9faninnc

Yea,we've become a PC nation and most cant stomach someone that don't follow the norm..

16. Northern Flash

I despise the PC crap......and that's one of the few reasons that I can stomach Trump. If he were to win, either he tamps down this PC crap, or I'll be on him every day for changing into the typical politician.
    If Trump were to win, {for example} I want him to tell the homos that want to sue the cake bakers to go find another damn baker. And if you can't find a baker that will make you a gay wedding cake, make your own damn cake. The bakers have the same rights as the homos.
    Just sayin'
    :coffee1:

17. SuperCourse

Under the open guise of #TheThing they were communicating via various twitter feeds and following along to see if the story had been picked up. Most of the activity was centered around March 10th – March 15th.

Yesterday the hashtag CruzSexScandal went viral. Today, many of those DC operatives, participants, supporters, consultants, Super-PAC’s and campaign advisors have spent a great deal of time deleting their (The Thing) participation. The peak of their scrubbing coincided with Senator Ted Cruz accusing Donald Trump of planting the story.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/proof-ted-cruz-cheating-scandal-not-linked-trump-campaign/

falconfan likes this.
  18. SuperCourse

Rastus, Keepingon and a9faninnc like this.
  19. SuperCourse

Katrina Pierson is one of the 5.

20. a9faninnc

Yep.Rubio will now ascend into a downward spiral,with his political aspirations..

jimmy g likes this.