TED CRUZ: 'Donald, you're a sniveling coward ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 24, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Make America Awesome is playing the part of Karl Stromberg in the 007 movie The Spy Who Loved Me. Stromberg wanted to make the USA believe Russia was nuking them, and make Russia think the USA was nuking them. His desire was to have them destroy each other, so he could rule.

We need Roger Moore and Barbara Bach!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

JimMy..... you want apple pie before the apples grow.
    I'll put you down for hillyville then..or hope youR guy gets in so we don't have anymore knuckle heads. Anything for jiMmy gO tEaM

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Nope. I'll dig up Zeus and vote for his skeleton. Hil and Trump are both evil. Dead dogs aren't.

The USA is done.

In a nation of 320 million, Biden will beat Trump, 250,000 to 180,000. The rest just might stay home.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Keep your Andy Borowitz blog :crap: over on your " :horseshit:that I just like" thread.
    :bat:

If we want to read his blog on ever thread, we'll ask.

:sign0024:

:rulz:

5. Northern Flash

I know that. But I noticed that the CEO made no commitment to stop the Mexican expansion, he only tried to get Donald to shut up with his comments about being "American".
    He left the door wide open for still moving the plant to Mexico. Just like a politician......playing with words.

jimmy g likes this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Same for Carrier. Some supposed to move in 2017. All by 2020. They don't sound scared to move.

7. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

your always posting about Trump, do you hate white people?

8. Northern Flash

His #1 objective is to keep us debating about our candidates, that way his two lunatic leftists aren't being talked about and being exposed for the radicals that they are.

9. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

All that fighting over in your party ought to tell you something about the front runners.
    Republicans are on a big losing trajectory, might take the Senate with it and lose seats in the house.
    Republicans have to get rid of you guys inorder to ever recover. Maybe they will step up and do the right thing at the convention

10. Northern Flash

The difference between the Republican process and your Democrat process is that the Republicans actually had/have legitimate candidates, where in your case, Shillary was anointed from the beginning, and your process has just been a game of smoke and mirrors.
    Nobody is paying attention to your two losers because everyone knows that neither of them are anything short of Communists, and will only win if the Republicans hand it too them via their stupidity. (which is possible.)

Rastus likes this.