Holland | Tell Congress To Oppose National Right-To Work Legislation NOW!

slavenomore

TB Legend
PREMIUM
Credits
https://teamster.org/news/2017/02/tell-congress-oppose-national-right-work-legislation
This is of the utmost priority. If you never petitioned politicians before......this one is very very important
Unless you like people working next to you who won't pay dues. Please fill out and circulate to everyone you know.
With Majorities in House and Senate the republicans will pass this in a heartbeat. It's gonna take a lot of people filling stuff like this out to stop it.

Isn't that HOFFA"S JOB ??? tell HOFFA to do his job !!
Hoffa don't give a rat's butt. He got himself elected again (with the help of 84% of Teamster members who did not even send in a ballot) and now he's "in" for another 5 years. Nobody can touch him no matter what he does (or does not) do. After that, he's off to a very comfortable and luxurious retirement. The damage he has done to the Teamsters (especially the Freight Division) by doing nothing can't even be calculated. His direct hand in destroying the pensions of over 400,000 present and future retirees can't be calculated either. He was a big part of the planning (member of the board at NCCMP in 2014) removing the ERISA roadblock (MPRA of 2014) and the implementation (Hoffa pal, Bill Lichtenwald) of the cuts from the beginning, then in the final months just before the Teamster election, he comes out and claimed he alone "saved the retiree's pension". What a lying POS.
After that, who in their right mind thinks that he really cares about "right to work"? He is basically nothing more than a "hot air breathing, bag of wind" just like the "all talk and no action" politicians that always talk big right before an election, but then AFTER the election, they don't even know who you are - they got what they wanted. Campaign money - voter support - elected again.
Same with Hoffa. First, he got the money (and has been for about 18 years), got the voter support, barely getting by Zuckerman by 6,024 votes out of only 198,778 votes cast - Hoffa got 102,401 - Zuckerman got 96,377. The sad and frustrating part of the election was that only 198,778 ballots were even sent in out of about out of approx 1.3 eligible voters that got ballots in their mail to simply fill out and send in. A pathetic turnout of approx only 16%. Those 84% that were too lazy to even vote are responsible for whatever happens in the "right to work" dispute. Hoffa won't lift a finger. It'll just be more "hot air"'.
Members that did not vote in the Teamster General Election have no right to complain, no matter what happens - but they will.

Last edited:
I'd love to sign. Unfortunately, The teamsters website won't let me enter my zip code. A few million teamsters try to sign and can't, well,as hoffa would say "THE MEMBERS HAVE SPOKEN". Meaning not enough teamsters care.

I'd love to sign. Unfortunately, The teamsters website won't let me enter my zip code. A few million teamsters try to sign and can't, well,as hoffa would say "THE MEMBERS HAVE SPOKEN". Meaning not84 enough teamsters care.
84% did not speak at all in the last election, but if you ask around "I don't want to know who you voted for, but, did you send in a ballot?" You'll get 90% of them to say, "Yup, sure did". Figures don't lie - but truck drivers do.