Tell customers the truth day!!!!!!

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
My buddies and I will be going on an all day Oak harbor truth fest tomorrow. Sorry Oak sales staff but the customers
are going to know about your lies one more time. It really is sad to go out and take away all we have given to the company over the years ,but it's the only choice we have.
Remember it's leaflet Thursday. Most of you guys in sales need to grab new jobs elsewhere or perhaps you could take your impotent sales mgrs out and get rejected again.Whoops I forgot you already tried that.

LOL -- Scary. I'm glad you feel like you have such control over our customers.

As a matter of fact all those bonuses you guys got could have been given to us, and the company could eliminate sales staff, and save money for nothing. Maybe we should see if our Teamster committee could slide that in the contract. Muchas gracias

Its a noble idea, but I think the customers really dont care. They have a business to run and in this economy everyone is trying to hold on to their own job and dealing with new pressures. Then in walks a OH employee telling them about this stuff....I think they will listen but not really care. Too many choices for them to use and too much trouble from OH. Sorry but I think you guys will be left in the cold on this one. Bad timing for a strike, during the worst economy, most have their own problems to worry about let alone yours.

Its a noble idea, but I think the customers really dont care. They have a business to run and in this economy everyone is trying to hold on to their own job and dealing with new pressures. Then in walks a OH employee telling them about this stuff....I think they will listen but not really care. Too many choices for them to use and too much trouble from OH. Sorry but I think you guys will be left in the cold on this one. Bad timing for a strike, during the worst economy, most have their own problems to worry about let alone yours.

Yes they do care. They do not what pickets are their place of business. The guys are doing a great job of covering the delivery drivers with their signs. We had a customer today who found out the strike is really not over (ohfl lines) and he will have everything shipped through some one else. The competition is tough out there. They do not need to use ohfl.