Estes | Tell me about line-haul.

When I worked at Estes I loved it. I had a run to Reno, NV from Los Angeles and I was making fat cash! All the people I worked with were great. I also had a brand new truck. Things were great for a while and then they cut my run. That was the end for me. I heard somewhere that they are cutting the mileage pay for the line drivers out here.

Thats a big problem with ESTES a run for life until it gets cut.
I remeber a guy tellin me his run was cut after being with the company 12 years and was told he would have to go back out in the system.
This company needs a yearly bid by Seniority. It's the fair way of dealing with cut runs.
Cause I know we never have any runs posted so when and if you lose your run say hello to 5 days on the road and I'm a gonna get home tonight.

HAHA LOSER!!! elvis you no longer WORK for this company.

of coarse you will have bad feelings about the company, they cut your runs and made you quit after you lost your battle with them over the Union vote. HAHAHA

and i tpld you that you would lose back when you started that crap. SO, as an employee i can say i do like my 60k a year job. and as a former employee, elvis, has nothing better to do then bash this company.

evlis do us and everyone a HUGE service...keep you manpleaser shut and go live your life at your new job!!!
Come back jimbob. You know you want to. I promise to take it easy on you. I won't hold posts like the one above against you. Come back my booger eating little brother!

I thought this was a site for Estes employees
and now I find out we have ex's...of course
an ex will bash ....hell my ex-wife still keeps
a grudge even after 25 years....even though
she got it all.....

response

HAHA LOSER!!! elvis you no longer WORK for this company.

of coarse you will have bad feelings about the company, they cut your runs and made you quit after you lost your battle with them over the Union vote. HAHAHA

and i tpld you that you would lose back when you started that crap. SO, as an employee i can say i do like my 60k a year job. and as a former employee, elvis, has nothing better to do then bash this company.

evlis do us and everyone a HUGE service...keep you manpleaser shut and go live your life at your new job!!!
HAHAHAHAHA :hysterical: :hysterical: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Wow! somebody count to 10

I thought this was a site for Estes employees
and now I find out we have ex's...of course
an ex will bash ....hell my ex-wife still keeps
a grudge even after 25 years....even though
she got it all.....
42 on the ex wife thing,as for the exs on here some guys cant let things go which isnt real healthy in the long run,but,maybe venting on these boards is a way to heal their tragic physiological scars that the evil empire of Estes express lines inflicted on them.Anyway that Elvis guy can be funny at times so lets all bear with them and let them heal.