Central Transport | Tell me what you like about my avatar,

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
I know its a big 48 ft trl with a roll door but it did just passed a class 1. D.O.T. inspection and putting 50.00 in my pocket, so what's not to like , tires are good lights work brakes are in proper adjustment. no air leaks , hoses aren't chaffed. door rolls up nice and smooth. paper work is in order. looking for positive feedback no haters ok. and also it would be nice if all vitran drivers pressed (LIKE) on this post and all my others so I can be famous..... thank you for your support.

I know its a big 48 ft trl with a roll door but it did just passed a class 1. D.O.T. inspection and putting 50.00 in my pocket, so what's not to like , tires are good lights work brakes are in proper adjustment. no air leaks , hoses aren't chaffed. door rolls up nice and smooth. paper work is in order. looking for positive feedback no haters ok. and also it would be nice if all vitran drivers pressed (LIKE) on this post and all my others so I can be famous..... thank you for your support.

Seeing that you are soooo popular with your CT bros, why don't or won't they press the "Like" button to make you happy.

What I like about your avatar is that I found a job a whole lot better than the company represented in the picture and I no longer have to pull that brand of trailer. funny my new at my new company I see trailers from lots of ltl (ups, saia, abf, pitt, conway) but no central wonder why.

What do I like about your avatar? -It's yours.

(Congratulations on the extra $50.00... Must seem like a small fortune!)

Boy you guys a hard. Give the guy a break, he found the one trailer that would pass an inspection. Now he can go out and buy his TM a drink

You've got the only one like it, then. One of my biggest gripes has always been the condition of our trailers.

Needless to say, I'm not complaining about yanking the Vitran boxes.

Tractors are another story. Between poor maintenance and the fact they neutered the horsepower, you can keep these Vitran piles!