Estes | Telling the truth to all Estes employees!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robsnightmare

TB Lurker
Credits
Last September about the 18th we Voted in the city of Industry Ca terminal 299 We the few the Proud Stood up to that Billion dollar man and forced him out West a week after dear old dad passed!they took over GI stating that they were gonna be the six largest frieght company and compete with Fed EX and Conways and even funnier :biglaugh: the Union companys what a joke!!:hysterical: anyways we the drivers lost by 2 votes and are dock lost by 12votes.thats the truth over at La Mirada they lost by 14 votes and the dock never voted now I understand that there dock gets paid OT after 40hours and the Drivers get it after 48 hours just spoke with a employee who is looking to get out after 19years the dock at 291LMI is only getting 4to 6 hours aday so much for OT and the drivers are getting just under the 48hours :nutkickthats sad WAKE UP ESTES TELL YOUR OWNER NO MORE STAND UP JUST LIKE WE DID AT 299 LAST YEAR ROBSNIGHTMARE OUT!!::

go away already, please. Are you that pissed off even though you don't even work for Estes anymore, your just sore you got canned and you want to make it miserable for everyone else. I wish they would ban you from the Estes boards. Go play with your swing door trailer and leave us alone!:chairshot:

If you dont work for estes why in the hell are you over here throwing bombs at MY employer ? Are you trying to F with MY paycheck and means of supporting MY family. So you are at ABF , why are you obsessed with Estes ? If you have a problem with the owner fine, take him out to lunch and talk about it . Otherwise go back to the ABF board whine about them.

just trying to help

If you dont work for estes why in the hell are you over here throwing bombs at MY employer ? Are you trying to F with MY paycheck and means of supporting MY family. So you are at ABF , why are you obsessed with Estes ? If you have a problem with the owner fine, take him out to lunch and talk about it . Otherwise go back to the ABF board whine about them.

I will have a pension and i want you to know the good not all the lies just trying to help!! youur company makes billions so does mine and we do the same work so why not get paid the same?

Leave Already!! Its evident from your name that you are disgruntled!!

:1036316054: :chairshot: You aren't trying to help, you are just trying to stir up crap and im tired of hearing your crap!! Enough already, you are gone from this company. You threw in the towel, you didnt get what you wanted so you dont have anymore say in it anymore. We all have our own issues to deal with. No matter where you go there will always be something wrong if you look hard enough, nothing is perfect!!! I bet if you had it your way, you would have someone load your truck, hook your set, pre trip your truck, start your truck, drive it to the gate for you, hand your paperwork to you, someone at your meet to switch your sets for you and when you get back your terminal, unhook your set, park your tractor and fill out your log and trip card to boot for you. Good God you are such a crybaby lazy a** MOVE ON DUDE!!!

move on already, be the bigger man. I still have my retirement waiting for me from GI. If I wanted a pension I would go work for a union company. I personally invested my money in IRA's, 401k, and other things where I will not need a pension. I had my fill with unions as a young lad working in the iron workers union. I CHOOSE to work for Estes, and if the day comes where I hate them or any employer as much as you do, I will quit and find another job. I am happy for you and everything you get with ABF. I wish you the best in life. If you were mature you would wish me the same and know that we are all adults and hopefully smart enough to move on to other places if we are truly unhappy where we are. That does not just apply to employers, it applies to many other things in life. :1036316054:

stealing time from there employees!!

:1036316054: :chairshot: You aren't trying to help, you are just trying to stir up crap and im tired of hearing your crap!! Enough already, you are gone from this company. You threw in the towel, you didnt get what you wanted so you dont have anymore say in it anymore. We all have our own issues to deal with. No matter where you go there will always be something wrong if you look hard enough, nothing is perfect!!! I bet if you had it your way, you would have someone load your truck, hook your set, pre trip your truck, start your truck, drive it to the gate for you, hand your paperwork to you, someone at your meet to switch your sets for you and when you get back your terminal, unhook your set, park your tractor and fill out your log and trip card to boot for you. Good God you are such a crybaby lazy a** MOVE ON DUDE!!!
Good luck !! I worked my a.. for GI and would of done it for Estes but they have that plantion mentality and want them to take care of the employees thats all!:1036316054:

God bless you just spreading the truth!!

move on already, be the bigger man. I still have my retirement waiting for me from GI. If I wanted a pension I would go work for a union company. I personally invested my money in IRA's, 401k, and other things where I will not need a pension. I had my fill with unions as a young lad working in the iron workers union. I CHOOSE to work for Estes, and if the day comes where I hate them or any employer as much as you do, I will quit and find another job. I am happy for you and everything you get with ABF. I wish you the best in life. If you were mature you would wish me the same and know that we are all adults and hopefully smart enough to move on to other places if we are truly unhappy where we are. That does not just apply to employers, it applies to many other things in life. :1036316054:
you say your gonna get pension from GI and from the ironworkers thats good for you should your fellow employees get a pension? or better benifets thats all God luck !! ex GI 20years out aka robsnightmare:smilie_132:

I love my lord and my friends who struggle at Big E

I found Jesus, maybe you should start looking for him too, it will put you at peace with everything in your life. :Banane01:

I found out that greed is a sin? and i only want the best for my fellow employees thats all you being ex union man must of not sworn into the brother hood all I want is to correct all those lies that were told to us thats it!! God bless you and good luck!! and enjoy that pension from the ironworkers and from GI im hoping to get mine too!!:smilie_132:

Take a 10-ShutUp already!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: For the last time, stop calliing yourself a "fellow employee" you are no longer with this company you ******. We dont need a "mother goose" we are all grown adults and can make our own decisions. Your decision was to stick your tail in between your legs, and see the protection of a union. You have signed off this board, how many times now but you still keep coming back? What gives? Well when you get canned from ABF, maybe you can go get a $20/hr union job at Alberstons as a cashier. They employ plenty of retards there, and im sure they would love to have you. You are like the Eric Cartman of the trucking boards "screw you guys, im going home!"

God someone with the power lock this thread and force him back to his company boards or so help me I'm gonna go over to ABF boards and start s%^& up like he does here. I think maybe the rumor that DHL is buying ABF, and they will becalling it ABCDEF...hehe

BOO! im back!!

God someone with the power lock this thread and force him back to his company boards or so help me I'm gonna go over to ABF boards and start s%^& up like he does here. I think maybe the rumor that DHL is buying ABF, and they will becalling it ABCDEF...hehe

start all you want they treat us good there and we have a voice tere the teamsters you being in the union would know that!! agian you selfesh people tell them about your pension at the ironworkers :hysterical: :butt kiss:

:1036316054: before this turns into a "I hate the union because" thread I'll just say this. I payed my "protection money" to the union for many years and it never got me anything other then layed off when things slowed down in the iron business in Central California. workin out of the hall sucks, and if you have been around long enough you'll remember the last time the union went out on strike in this business, you should of been working in IDY during that time, right? I remember having to work 70-80 hr weeks, Saturdays, Sundays, whenever they needed us so we could take care of the customer needs while the union crybabies worked out on strike to hold out for what they felt was owed to them. I still hate the union more to this day for making me all that money that year, it even friggin put me in a different tax bracket I believe! Don't get me wrong unions made this country what it is today, but like Hoffa, they served there purpose and they really is no need for them anymore other then to fertilize plants. you say your pension is what you get for being union, but like I said in another thread I beleive with the proper financial planning on your part and being smart with your income you shouldnt need any pension plan. you should be able to retire by 60 rich if you started in your 20's, and at only giving like 3% in your 401K.

waaaah waaahh cry cry

how much time do you get to spend in your RV now buddy? Have fun working your way back up the vacation roster....and the seniority boards. it will probably take you the next 20 years to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.