ABF | tentative agreement reached...now abf

Congratulations on your retirement, I hope I can live long enough to get there... Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :1036316054:

Congratulations on your retirement, I hope I can live long enough to get there... Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :1036316054:

Beware when a Bean counter(Davidson) is the CEO. Profits to share holders mostly not in it for "The Long Haul" Been there. seen that. Mr. Bean Counter want ABF to be a Conway....just look. You become you enemy...who first quoted that one?

Beware when a Bean counter(Davidson) is the CEO. Profits to share holders mostly not in it for "The Long Haul" Been there. seen that. Mr. Bean Counter want ABF to be a Conway....just look. You become you enemy...who first quoted that one?

What are you guys talking about?
When UPS purchased Overnite,and rebranded us.
We were rebranded UPS Freight as a UPS freight division.
But any time we sign for our pickups on all bill of ladens.
Our title is (UPGF)United Parcel Ground Freight.

So for you uninformed ABF truckingboard members we who are working for UPS Freight are already the ground freight you are posting that UPS is looking to buy.

What are you guys talking about?
When UPS purchased Overnite,and rebranded us.
We were rebranded UPS Freight as a UPS freight division.
But any time we sign for our pickups on all bill of ladens.
Our title is (UPGF)United Parcel Ground Freight.

So for you uninformed ABF truckingboard members we who are working for UPS Freight are already the ground freight you are posting that UPS is looking to buy.

It's only a rumor that I heard from a UPS Freight Driver.There is grown in Freight and UPS would like to have more.So we at ABF. will be under the NMFA and when there becomes a buyout they would like to run the company seperate from the agreement at UPS. Freight.

It's only a rumor that I heard from a UPS Freight Driver.There is grown in Freight and UPS would like to have more.So we at ABF. will be under the NMFA and when there becomes a buyout they would like to run the company seperate from the agreement at UPS. Freight.