Terminal groups.

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
What is the determining factors as to what group a terminal is placed in??Coverage area,# of employees,terminal size,etc???

9ner fan The classifications are
1. You have to be good looking
[like Jax drivers]
2. You have to be a lean mean working machines [like Jax]
3. You also have to be willing to mow the boss's lawn on weekends.
If you may need any help,I have a driver in your area that can do the lawn "Big Bird" Rooter

9ner fan The classifications are
1. You have to be good looking
[like Jax drivers]
2. You have to be a lean mean working machines [like Jax]
3. You also have to be willing to mow the boss's lawn on weekends.
If you may need any help,I have a driver in your area that can do the lawn "Big Bird" Rooter

Hmmm,lets go over these.

1.You have to be goodlooking??Theirs not a group low enough to put Jax in.

2.You have to be a lean,mean,working machine??See answer to question one.

3.Willing to mow the bosses lawn??CNV is alot closer than Jax.

On a side note,if you are gonna be an :butt kiss: ,start at the top.Ever heard the term,"The list is long,but distinguished"??:hysterical:

The best Terminal group

49er Fan
You have to understand I'm talking from experince. I didn't get Employee of the Year
by seating on my #ss. I made sure all the mowing got done, and on a timely manner.
I'm sure Big Bird is mowing grass on weekends
too. As well as yourself. :butt kiss:Keep up the good Work!!!!:smilie_132: BigW

you both can kiss my big hairy butt lol lol lol lol

clowns like you two are why i stay at Wilson,just don't know what you might come up with next

There are numerous factors that come into play when determining which Group a terminal falls in but the easiest way to look at it is that it is based on the revenue, shipment count, and tonnage a terminal processes. So, that puts terminals like ATL and CLT in the larger group, Group 1, and terminals like BRI, DCT, FRD, etc...in the smallest group, Group 4. The other terminals fall in between in Groups 2 and 3.

Hey Bird, yea.... what he said....
I could not have said it any better, yea thanks for explaining the term. groups to my friends.They just don't get it like some of us do!! I'm so smart it hurts. BigW-RD:funky: