Central Transport | Terminal Manager Resigns!

themizzan

Just Creepin
Credits
Today PIT terminal manager quit, another FedEx guy gone! Bull****ted about how we were able to turn things around and get on the right track! I'm sorry but what is with these FedEx guys with the my **** don't stink attitudes? They sunk us and still think they did a good job! Is it arrogance? Comments please!

Too bad its too little too late. This guy would make comments about Pjax and how there were able to make money, and how much better things were being run now.But you could never prove it by me.

pjax was a decent company to work for and turned a profit while providing next day service, can't say the same when vitran bought it.

Common sense says, the owner of pjax sold at the perfect time, just like holland and roadway. The market was booming when all 3 sold, they are still laughing all the way to the bank with their wheelbarrels of cash. If they were to sell now they would be lucky to get half of what they got back then. And in my hummble opinion the fed-ex croonies came here with C.K. because they got mucho mucho $$$$$$.they probley got a higher spot on the food chain and alot higher salary. At a time when the V was struggling to pay vendors for simple shop items, they were giving MILLIONS away to crooks aka fedex peeps. Im glad i only had 5 yrs when i left, becuz everyone seen the writing on the wall. It was just a matter of time before the V went under, if i had top out pay it would have been a tough decision.

kosovec, gaetz and keylon were all given fancy departure names. consultants, advisors and ect. throwing toilet paper over it does'nt make it right, just flush it.

kosovec, gaetz and keylon were all given fancy departure names. consultants, advisors and ect. throwing toilet paper over it does'nt make it right, just flush it.
yeah i remember when kosovec was called an 'advisor' or what have you... never heard a peep from him again.

yeah i remember when kosovec was called an 'advisor' or what have you... never heard a peep from him again.

advisor? more like drawing his golden parachute saying yes and no to questions he can't remember between drinks with umbrellas...... glad i left when i did

Common sense says, the owner of pjax sold at the perfect time, just like holland and roadway. The market was booming when all 3 sold, they are still laughing all the way to the bank with their wheelbarrels of cash. If they were to sell now they would be lucky to get half of what they got back then. And in my hummble opinion the fed-ex croonies came here with C.K. because they got mucho mucho $$$$$$.they probley got a higher spot on the food chain and alot higher salary. At a time when the V was struggling to pay vendors for simple shop items, they were giving MILLIONS away to crooks aka fedex peeps. Im glad i only had 5 yrs when i left, becuz everyone seen the writing on the wall. It was just a matter of time before the V went under, if i had top out pay it would have been a tough decision.

Vitran paid PJAX ( the Hammel family) 132 million cash plus 13 million in Vitran stock. Kosovec was the only non family member to get some cheese off the platter. If PJAX were for sale today it would likely garner no more than 40 million. The FedEx gang that came to Vitran was paid incredibly well, salaries probably were close to doubled for most of them, as was vacation time. They were even reimbursed for flights back home to Arkansas every other weekend. They were arrogant beyond belief and ***** the employees of Vitran. Keylon should be in jail but no, he gets his entire 490K salary for an entire year.

top pay and almost top seniority made for a very tough decision, as a matter of fact I never did make the decision, it was made for me, wish I had had better glasses to read the writing on the wall, would have left years ago instead of drinking the CK kool aid, was hoping for a miracle and would be able to retire here with 30+ years at at 65, now I'll never see a 30 year mark. (not counting on the "promise" that our seniority will be carried over) even if it is don't see myself retiring from here, maybe my opinion will change when I go over Monday but for now still a little apprehensive.