terminal vs terminal

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
we need to do something that rarely is ever done anymore..we need the workers to come together for a sat afternoon and enjoy ourselves with food,family,new freinds and perhaps a softball game,basketball game something to do as a group....something that will take our minds off the crap going on within the company and surrounding companies and just sit back and relax and have a good time....i...here at 52 a game was planned for yesterday 9/12 but the awesome weatherman said it was gonna rain...yeah clouds all day with some sun and a tiny raindrop...i gotta be a weatherman! :biglaugh:

Ur funny, first of all u probably barely get water or gatorade..and to get the comapny to have a picnic..lol...wishful thinkn i get ur point and positive attitude..but,they got their money, dont expect anything else

I hear what he's saying,
Who needs company $ we pick a place to meet and everyone brings something, we can party and play softball anywhere!!!

companies everwhere no matter what industry do nothing to bring the workers together it's up to us if we wanna do something for us...it's at least a shot in the dark but at my term we had the people ready and waiting the weather or lack of had different plans

never heard the union had a picnic...so i guess i missed it... i know one thing it would be good for moral if we had something at every terminal..life is to short not to let loose once a month or so..

GET WITH UR BA....he should have told you..they do, and like you said set something up.
and if everyone chips in it wouldnt be that bad...i have heard of some terminal going on fishing trips etc...

we usually get one or 2 steak dinners at 70 every year.... its good steak too cooked on the grill on the dock and everyone gets their own steak... a huge one at that. but its usually in august or early september and we havent heard anything about it this year