Yellow | Terminals Auctioned off, any updates?

After going south on the merge bid, and heading back home a year later I resigned and started with Holland,, alot of the men had went to numerous places, Cincy, Kernersville-Charlotte, Coldwater seemed to be where alot of the dock and cartage guys went, or should I say ended up.. 251 to my knowledge was paid off as well, and did have right around 200 doors, 11 service bays, major tractor shop with about 12 lifts, and a jiff repair shop, and was about 2 miles from I-75.. Other than it not have immediate turnpike access no one can figure out why they got rid of the it,, or better yet ran it at a quarter capacity for 3 plus years..
Pretty sad all that moving of members,freight and location. But @ least ur at HOlland now no more COO.

Wow, I would hate to see that Toledo terminal go to the dump, they would just tear it down and extend "Mt. Garbage". It would be a waste of a nice building. 260 doors (something like that) and an 11 bay shop, yard is huge. Ahh, would be a waste.
Hey Frogblow where did Toledo move to.

I am sure KK can put a postive spin on this///\\\\\

ALL proceeds from the sale of these properties were given to YRCW. The lenders have given only 25% of each dollar in the past....Sooooo...they must like the direction everything is going in if they are giving 100% of the sales to the company....nuff' said....KK

Welch has said that the money generated by the auctions is going toward the Workers Comp Fund. Welch was in Indy on 4/26, and Workers Comp was a point he streesed in the meeting. (I was not there. Relayed by someone who was).

central states agrees that most of those properties were being held as collateral from when they didnt pay b4 we voted the 1st MOU.
but i guess thats will be just another contract they wont have to honor.

SickWithIt said:
Anyone know where Terra Haute and members went too?

Terre Haute is alive and well. There have been 2 terminal moves (now on 13th St in TH). When Roadway closed that barn, they left TH. When merger took hold, TH became reborn.

Terre Haute is alive and well. There have been 2 terminal moves (now on 13th St in TH). When Roadway closed that barn, they left TH. When merger took hold, TH became reborn.
:D Thats good to here that, use to go to the old terminal out of Indy
on road board.SWI