FedEx Freight | Terminals?

Hey Docksteward Carry The Union Bull To The Place Where It Belongs We Dont Want To See Or Hear About Your Freight Teamsters. We Are Happy Here At Fedex We Dont Need To Hear The Bull ---- About Your Union.keep Paying Your Dues And If You Are Happy Well Be Leave Us Non Union Drivers Alone.

I guess this will hurt but here goes. I know Docksteward was helping a driver to answer his question but, as surf through this site I see so much discontent and joking about either being or not being that when a person no matter who they are come on a page with their opinions plastered all over their post it seems to offend those who post on their page.I wood hope that the ones in charge should be aware of this when posting such opinions on other page that doesn't believe in his or her opinion on being or not being.Well I guess the fallout from the Moderators will come swift and to the point. I will will stand and take it. I believe the Moderators do their job to keep this forum going but need to be non opinioned when posting on others pages.I don't mean in words but in the ads that appear on some of their posts.

10 speed said:
Hey Docksteward Carry The Union Bull To The Place Where It Belongs We Dont Want To See Or Hear About Your Freight Teamsters. We Are Happy Here At Fedex We Dont Need To Hear The Bull ---- About Your Union.keep Paying Your Dues And If You Are Happy Well Be Leave Us Non Union Drivers Alone.
10 speed you need to watch your step docksteward did not say any thing about unions. all he did was what he is spoused to do. he try-ed to help a fellow member.all he did was give him a link to FedEx web site.

brutus said:
10 speed you need to watch your step docksteward did not say any thing about unions. all he did was what he is spoused to do. he try-ed to help a fellow member.all he did was give him a link to FedEx web site.

I agree Brutus... Docksteward was just trying to help. He did good.
And GO MOPAR !!!!

roadrage said:
can someone help me find a link to fed ex terminals? I'am looking for linehaul postions.thanks to any and all replies.
i know the fedex website is hard to navigate because it keeps bringing you in circles back to hourly employement.let me know what state your in and i'll check the postings on the drivers board tomorrow and let you know:USA:

14wheeler said:
i know the FedEx website is hard to navigate because it keeps bringing you in circles back to hourly employment.let me know what state your in and I'll check the postings on the drivers board tomorrow and let you know:USA:
as post in another thread you have to register with them an they will e-mail you when they have a job opening that your looking for.

10 speed said:

Take a deep breath there 10 speed. The member asked a question and DS gave him an answer.
I see no union talk anywhere in his answer

fr8rookie said:
I guess this will hurt but here goes. I know Docksteward was helping a driver to answer his question but, as surf through this site I see so much discontent and joking about either being or not being that when a person no matter who they are come on a page with their opinions plastered all over their post it seems to offend those who post on their page.I wood hope that the ones in charge should be aware of this when posting such opinions on other page that doesn't believe in his or her opinion on being or not being.Well I guess the fallout from the Moderators will come swift and to the point. I will will stand and take it. I believe the Moderators do their job to keep this forum going but need to be non opinioned when posting on others pages.I don't mean in words but in the ads that appear on some of their posts.

fr8rookie, you'll never catch any heat from us for expressing your opinion as long as you follow the forum rules as you have.

Don't be such a stranger here and tell folks you work with about us