R&L | test tractors

Dont know how they are doing but I know the test tractors were Kenworth,Freightliner,Volvo, and International.

I am out west were there are LOTS of hills (mountains). With them jumping on us more lately about fuel mileage hopefully they will give us one or two and have them set up right with the correct rear ends and a motor that is turned up. Then maybe they will see that that is how you increase your mileage. Them sending us flat land trucks only makes it worse.

I've had those Pete's and Cascadia's twin screws pulling set's pass me...nice looking trucks!

Still yet to see any new equipment at our shop unless you count the brand new tractors R+L is buying for the ABCO drivers. Something stinks here.

Yeah, I've seen several new Cascadia and Pro Star tractors with ABCO branding. A few new team trucks as well.

what a joke.
that was about 2-3 months ago we heard they were putting new equipment out and i dont think ive seen anything new in about 4-5 years.
what a brilliantly run place this is

Well, so far the only new truck to make it up to our neck of the woods in Hartford is a brand new Peterbilt for the turnpike doubles driver. He's the only one that can use it. Nothing more and when I asked the TM he says nothing else is coming that he knows about.

Well, so far the only new truck to make it up to our neck of the woods in Hartford is a brand new Peterbilt for the turnpike doubles driver. He's the only one that can use it. Nothing more and when I asked the TM he says nothing else is coming that he knows about.

I drove by a Peterbilt dealtership in Ohio last week, and saw tons of. R&L daycab Peterbilts sitting on their lot.

We haven't seen anything new, our TM said we were going to get 2 new ones, well we got 2 new to us ones...... I think they both had about 700000 when we got them..... I guess that's new

BUF, NOR, YOU, and SBI are receiving new Pete's for the long combinations on the turnpikes and the thruway. BUF already has received 3 or 4 of them. I was in one at the shop in WIL (PT 1456). It was a real nice truck. Cummins ISX under the hood, plate on motor said 500hp.

BUF, NOR, YOU, and SBI are receiving new Pete's for the long combinations on the turnpikes and the thruway. BUF already has received 3 or 4 of them. I was in one at the shop in WIL (PT 1456). It was a real nice truck. Cummins ISX under the hood, plate on motor said 500hp.

It would be nice to have some of those for triples here out west.

My terminal a few years ago has a bunch of the new macks with jakes on them that ended up going to California... While I drive a turd painted green with over 2mil miles and no jake in the mountains. Our shop has to make parts for our trucks because International quit making replacement parts. Guess MAYBE we'll get Wilmingtons hand me downs.