ABF | TFI BS Rumor

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits

I'm not posting this to spread rumors...I smell a rat....in the middle of both companies negotiating contracts this comes up....I like this part of the story....

But Satish Jindel, an LTL consultant and observer, doubts a takeover of ArcBest is in the works. When companies acquire others, they rarely do so publicly, he noted.

“[TFI] didn’t cross the 5% threshold that required them to file,” Jindel said. “So they did it to just get some rumors started. They have accomplished that.”

Remember this little nugget?

I'm not posting this to spread rumors...I smell a rat....in the middle of both companies negotiating contracts this comes up....I like this part of the story....

But Satish Jindel, an LTL consultant and observer, doubts a takeover of ArcBest is in the works. When companies acquire others, they rarely do so publicly, he noted.

“[TFI] didn’t cross the 5% threshold that required them to file,” Jindel said. “So they did it to just get some rumors started. They have accomplished that.”

The source of these rumors should be sued by the union for tampering during contract talks, this is the second time they pulled this ::shit:: off. Hopefully the new union leadership will send a clear message that this will not be tolerated.

Let’s also not forget about the 2013 contract when the rumor was flying around about YRCW wanting to buy ABF.
Hopefully, the scare tactics won’t work this go round!!!

Let’s also not forget about the 2013 contract when the rumor was flying around about YRCW wanting to buy ABF.
Hopefully, the scare tactics won’t work this go round!!!
Scare tactics. F them they have more money than ABF we'll just shake them down for more cash. No need to be scared, I don't understand why people think ABF is such a great place they've been screwing us the last 10 years.