ABF | Thank You 107

Our BA stopped in on Friday and explained that the New York supplement was that ABF would pay $14 and change into the pension fund it would go into the default schedule and we would get the $1.59 that they took from the past and put it back into our hourly wage and also get the $1000 bonus . Guess i'm confused or not given the right info for what we our going to be voting on .

Our BA stopped in on Friday and explained that the New York supplement was that ABF would pay $14 and change into the pension fund it would go into the default schedule and we would get the $1.59 that they took from the past and put it back into our hourly wage and also get the $1000 bonus . Guess i'm confused or not given the right info for what we our going to be voting on .

That is confusing, Brother. Possibly you could clarify that after the weekend? I'm retired from JC #40,...and since they voted down their Supplement, too,....any information on new proposals would be appreciated.

This is for the philly supplement, we are currently at 13.22hr with 5% each year increase will put us over 16hr. Fund will be at 90 percent funding by end of contract according to independent numbers provided at meeting. I'll take over 3 dollars an hour into fund versus 1000 bribe.