R&L | Thank You R&L for the 401-k Match!!!

hey guys good luck with bob z. i work for usf holland and i remember when he was fired a few years back.if i remember correctly he was drunk out of his mind in los vegas and could not keep his hands off of some female co workers.every one thought this was b/s but it was proven fact they fired him two days later.like i said good luck his one man crusade to hire all his scumbag friends from y.r.c. is just making us a better company now that they are with you guys. ps true story came from someone that was at the same convention and told us this and sure enough bob z. was sent packing the next day.

He knows an easy way out

Yea, I'd like to know also, if it sucks so bad, why do you keep showing up?

If driver9 wants he knows all he has to do is throw a couple punches in the parking lot. :chairshot:

If anything happened to his job I'm sure he'd be up on the third floor begging to keep it. :butt kiss:

Just a shame some people can't be happy with what they got they can only bi*ch about what they want or don't have.

Make a note of this Guys And Gals

Alright Guys: Attack the subject of the post Not the Poster. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion without comments like if you don't like it leave ect ect...If you disagree with someone, debate it but Do Not Attack Other Members. This is my only Warning.

hey guys good luck with bob z. i work for usf holland and i remember when he was fired a few years back.if i remember correctly he was drunk out of his mind in los vegas and could not keep his hands off of some female co workers.every one thought this was b/s but it was proven fact they fired him two days later.like i said good luck his one man crusade to hire all his scumbag friends from y.r.c. is just making us a better company now that they are with you guys. ps true story came from someone that was at the same convention and told us this and sure enough bob z. was sent packing the next day.

it was his wife to be and what does that have to do with running a company??????? and they were hiring yrc salesmen i beleive before he came on board i beleive. don't know him and not taking up for him but that sounds pretty petty to fire some one because they got drunk at a company function. i been there and done that:guiness:

lol! as a driver i represent the company well... not my fault the company's reputation is at its current low-class level....

lol! as a driver i represent the company well... not my fault the company's reputation is at its current low-class level....

Why don't you call senior, or better yet, tell him face to face how you feel about him, his family, and his company...

Why be anonymous, your not scared are ya? I mean, its only a job at R&L, you know you wouldn't be losing much, you know being in its current "low class level"...

Why are you anonymous? Who are you? Scared to give your name out? Says you are from Knoxville - is your weekend room ready at the Resort? This website is to post your opinion and that is why I can vent anonymously.... Don't read my posts if it upsets you so badly.

Why are you anonymous? Who are you? Scared to give your name out? Says you are from Knoxville - is your weekend room ready at the Resort? This website is to post your opinion and that is why I can vent anonymously.... Don't read my posts if it upsets you so badly.

Driver9, you don't upset me at all...I just wonder why someone who hates their employer, and their job so bad, continues to stay...

Lifes to short to spend your time at someplace you hate, and working for people you hate...

I am not anonymous, I'm not afraid for anyone to know who I am..Everybody knows who I am!!! I work in Knoxville, I drive truck 6556, I Usually pull trailer 66850L, today I pulled 51849L.. I run Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Oliver Springs, Wartburg, Coalfield, Harriman, Rockwood, Spring City,etc...I have worked here over 14 years...I have nothing to hide...

I work for R&L and proud to do so..Is it perfect? Of couse not, there are good days and bad days, but mostly hard busy days, but its a good job if you are going to drive a truck for a living...I certainly have worked at at places that were a lot worse...

I do not hate the roberts family and to be honest I love my job. I have just been privy to a lot of the bad things the roberts have done and are doing. My conscience will not let me be quiet. You of all people should understand.

We do understand driver, but when you harp on the same stuff over and over and over,
you start to remind me of one my ex-wives.......:BlahBlah:

I don't ever wanna be remind of any of my ex-wives..........:annoyed: