XPO | Thank you XPO

Ya we got a bonus if you wanna call it that sorry to seem ungrateful but I bust my ass every night 14 hours a day build and I mean build 10 to 16 trailers a nite on the dock and run 484 miles round trip why I watch a bunch on slugs stand around or hide in the break room so no I'm not impressed with my bonus

Was anyone bonus check enough? Do I think my should have been more? Yes. I dod know one thing what I got was better then ZERO dollars. I like the new bonus system that is at the barn level. All of those that bitch about not having cookouts and other things are the same ones bitching about their bonus amounts. All those cost come out of you barns profit and loses. So have your cookouts and other free ::shit:: and at the end of the year you will all be here bitching about you bonus again.

Was anyone bonus check enough? Do I think my should have been more? Yes. I dod know one thing what I got was better then ZERO dollars. I like the new bonus system that is at the barn level. All of those that bitch about not having cookouts and other things are the same ones bitching about their bonus amounts. All those cost come out of you barns profit and loses. So have your cookouts and other free :::shit::: and at the end of the year you will all be here bitching about you bonus again.
Why should it be more you should just be happy you got anything I'm sure you shook your tms hand and smiled

Why should it be more you should just be happy you got anything I'm sure you shook your tms hand and smiled
The TM was off that day. I am glad for what I got because I know that XPO did have to give out ::shit::. XPO could have gave out 2k bonus to everyone and drivers like you would still be on here bitching

The TM was off that day. I am glad for what I got because I know that XPO did have to give out :::shit:::. XPO could have gave out 2k bonus to everyone and drivers like you would still be on here bitching
Just keeping taking scrapes off t
The TM was off that day. I am glad for what I got because I know that XPO did have to give out :::shit:::. XPO could have gave out 2k bonus to everyone and drivers like you would still be on here bitching
Just keep getting scrapes off the management's floor and smile and giggle while you eat them and you will be just fine I'm sure of it