XPO | Thank you XPO

Do you really think this is the only place that offers a bonus cm on get real this is the only place that offers a bonus like we got its a joke doesn't even equal a pay check
The managers should be allowed to take the bonus checks of ungrateful guys like you right to the paper shredder.

Negative news about XPO ? The company is doing fantastic. It's only been negative news about the careers of the employees. He'll keep cutting and changing things until he gets it the way he wants it. Spend $3 billion on something and you are gonna want it done your way.

I was also one of the fortunate ones. Got a bonus. Certainly appreciate it.

Doesn't stop how unfair the bonus system is for others. Or that it needs changed to positively reflect the actions of those it rewards. I didn't do anything different to get my bonus that the other drivers didn't do to not receive one.

Somewhere Smokin Joe is waiting to pounce with a " OT rules in the south are :::shit::: " comment.
I'll take my VPP check at around 150% and let y'all complain about the smaller ones.

Doesn't stop how unfair the bonus system is for others. Or that it needs changed to positively reflect the actions of those it rewards. I didn't do anything different to get my bonus that the other drivers didn't do to not receive one.

Somewhere Smokin Joe is waiting to pounce with a " OT rules in the south are :::shit::: " comment.[/QUOTE]

I'll take my VPP check at around150% and let y'all complain about the smaller ones.