Thanks Jevic for the opportunity of a lifetime

hyperdiaper

TB Lurker
Credits
I started at jevic in 1999 as a Road driver... after 6 months i moved to J9(Newark NJ) local. I worked J9 local for about a year or two... then after making my own website trying to find drivers for bounty, the recruiting department noticed my work and brought me in the office to work on jevic.com's driver pages... imagine that - a driver making the driver pages on our official website.

Things went well, and within a couple months i had a job in the Driver Recruiting dept. After about a year in recruiting and talking to and working with IT on and off - the webmaster for jevic.com quit. Needless to say, i got the job and have been working on jevic.com ever since. That's right... a Jevic driver ran Jevic's website... and network... and firewall.

In my book, this was one of the greatest companies of all time... one where anything was possible. Where drivers were looked up to. It kills me to see what greed has done to this company... I'll miss her.

I started at jevic in 1999 as a Road driver... after 6 months i moved to J9(Newark NJ) local. I worked J9 local for about a year or two... then after making my own website trying to find drivers for bounty, the recruiting department noticed my work and brought me in the office to work on jevic.com's driver pages... imagine that - a driver making the driver pages on our official website.

Things went well, and within a couple months i had a job in the Driver Recruiting dept. After about a year in recruiting and talking to and working with IT on and off - the webmaster for jevic.com quit. Needless to say, i got the job and have been working on jevic.com ever since. That's right... a Jevic driver ran Jevic's website... and network... and firewall.

In my book, this was one of the greatest companies of all time... one where anything was possible. Where drivers were looked up to. It kills me to see what greed has done to this company... I'll miss her.

Good deal man.... and good looking site

Good Luck to you

I get to take credit for the great find of Scott, and wherever I go from here I will hunt him down and hire him.
A Jevic driver produced the #2 ranked website in ALL of trucking!
Scott got to hop back in the cab last week too to help out, the man would anything for this place.

It sounds like they made the best use of the employees they had. Im sure someone
needs a webmaster. Hard to find good people in any field.