Thanks to the operation staff at j6

TAH

TB Lurker
Credits
Just a note of appreciation to the operation folks at j6 ,Edgar ,you are the best ,and your team ,Cliff Tina Ralph and others like Martine and the dock my prayers and good wishes are with you my friends.

To the day ops Lynn always happy to talk to a driver and of course Debbie,the place went down hill after you ,Deb always knew what to do to correct a problem .deb was the Glue that held it all together if you asked me.Tina was glue too at nite. Tina was loved by those that knew her and the new guys never understood the rules.......
Johnny B hands down the best D man ever @ J-6
Bart was a human being and fair to all,not to mention a soothsayer or fortune teller,his last day was the friday b-4 black Monday.

Dave B a brother from a diferent Mother .a terific d- man un fortunately they brought him back on black monday so I'm told .

Kevin(giggles) you were good too !

And Diesle Dan you had your moments,but we made a lot of money working with you . some times more than we wanted to ( you kept sending p/u's when we were at the breaking point) but through the years we all seamed to grow together as a team and I for one would trade anything to go back in time and work with you all Again !

Lots has been said about J1 staff but J-6 had an outstanding crew of it's own and I hope all that want to stay in the ltl buisness find employ soon,the Worcester area is the truck center of Massachusetts and I know of several that have found jobs at A D P and N C T serving the same type customer.

I love you people and I loved my time at Jevic.never to be duplicated or experienced again . PEACE :smilie_132:

georgie,Pete,and Scott.

George was there in the the begining at shrewsbury he and Edgar came over from Regancy and george brought ray along too.they where great night ops. D'Angelo and his trusty wing man Pete on days .till it all went to oxford .

D.D.went home to philly, pete assumed command and george left for potential advancement in Chicago . Burt canned georgie and pete followed to j2 ( 4 a women) and Burt got him canned too .

Scott came to J6 to advance his status in the company and his family stayed back home ,not good for family and he eventually went back to jersey with nothing to show for it.

then we had bad pete not to be confussed with good pete . fired him after a short stint,the next guy got in a few jams and was eventualy terminated..... and then it was Barts turn(very good to the J-6 people).... did I leave out any thing ?

Miss them all in different ways .

that's about it. George got abused at J2 by Bert and Dave R., but he is doing very well working for himself, Scott is a TM for a small carrier in NJ, Pete is with the girl back in NJ working for McCollisters, DD is at New Century, Bert got canned by Jevic, then canned by Metropolitan, now works for a small flatbed carrier in Dallas......

yes George landed on his feet ,brought donna and my friend from MAINE Mr Dooty along and all is well in hooville .Hi Tommy, going to houlton next week for a christening ,maybe you'll be north for the 4TH.

And as always--" J6 had the best of the best " !! Hands down. Great office staff, dock workers and drivers.. I will miss working with such a great group of co-workers.