XPO | Thanks XPO

Darkhorse

TB Lurker
Credits
Thanks for shutting down zone operations here in my state and taking my job away after 15 years of hard work!

Man, I'm sorry to hear. Best of luck with everything. You should be able to get on with another good LTL in your area with 15 years at one company. I know it all sucks especially having to build new seniority.

Did XPO give you any kind of severance or let you keep insurance for a couple months?

Man, I'm sorry to hear. Best of luck with everything. You should be able to get on with another good LTL in your area with 15 years at one company. I know it all sucks especially having to build new seniority.

Did XPO give you any kind of severance or let you keep insurance for a couple months?
Thanks.. Yeah I have something lined up so I should be good.

The whole thing makes no sense. They were busy ( according to Darkhorse) Have other zones and/or zone drivers been eliminated? Was his zone eliminated or just the run? Why get rid of a driver when there seems to be a need for drivers most places? No severance for 15 years of service? No heads up?

If all of this checks out , what in Sam Hill does this say about the way XPO Logistics will do business if there's a downturn in the economy or business doesn't go their way in your area?

Well Seem's as the chopping block has been active. XPO or management has just fired the CSR in the shop and supposedly they have fired a bunch more in this region. Right after we had a meeting telling us. Everything is good none has to worry about their job's. The company is doing great.
Well now it seem's as people better worry. Oh yeah also had a few line driver's telling me that XPO is contracting out vendors to run line and are cutting hour's on them. So yeah none panic everything is great..

Well Seem's as the chopping block has been active. XPO or management has just fired the CSR in the shop and supposedly they have fired a bunch more in this region. Right after we had a meeting telling us. Everything is good none has to worry about their job's. The company is doing great.
Well now it seem's as people better worry. Oh yeah also had a few line driver's telling me that XPO is contracting out vendors to run line and are cutting hour's on them. So yeah none panic everything is great..
It's all about painting a rosy picture...look over there at the shiny objet.
It's all about obtaining more of OPM. If he can't get more OPM by dazzaling them then his income stays the same. That's the whole game.. doesn't have to be good just appear that way. This is the type of business dealings that undermine our economy. This is the kind of stuff Warren Buffet rails against.

Last edited:
It's all about painting a rosy picture...look over there at the shiny objet.
It's all about obtaining more of OPM. If he can't get more OPM by dazzaling them then his income stays the same. That's the whole game.. doesn't have to be good just appear that way. This is the type of business dealings that undermine our economy. This is the kind of stuff Warren Buffet rails against.
I was just talking to a p&d driver. Here's what he texted me.. After i told him they just fired people.
(No ::shit::,i heard they wanted to re-hire us as independent contractors.)
But everything is great. That's a nice shinny penny.

I was just talking to a p&d driver. Here's what he texted me.. After i told him they just fired people.
(No :::shit:::,i heard they wanted to re-hire us as independent contractors.)
But everything is great. That's a nice shinny penny.
Does anyone know how they treat the contractor's? I know i do.

Why would any one panic. You have known all this time. Cut and gut. Slash and cash. He's not doing this in secret. You are all grown up. Go get another job. Now, when something happens, after something happens. The only difference is when.