Thanksgiving Day Football

I was kinda pulling for MI since I made some friends up there. Going for the 2 points is always hit and miss and I don't second guess the decision. Maybe they felt it was less risky than going into overtime if they held back OH for the next 32 seconds.

The Raiders have also had their share of bad luck with the failure of the can't miss QB Jamarcus Russell.
He was a total bust. There's nothing worse than to waste a first round pick and the dude end up being a dud. That Thanksgiving Day game is the first full game that I've watched of the Raiders. They are never on here because of "regional coverage", but they do look like they have some potential. But even if next year they don't make the playoffs, their ownership needs to be more patient, or the instability with coaches and QBs just keeps resetting. Winning makes the free agents want to come play for you. The playoffs end up being the best bait for the free agents.

Should Mi have gone for the extra point , No!, they had the momentum.
That was a very gutsy call. I don't have a problem with them going for it, because Brady didn't think that they could stop the Ohio Browneyes in overtime. I just didn't like the play call. I would have rolled Gardner out to the right so he could have ran it in if he needed to. That "bunch" formation on the right side was a mistake with so little room to work.

Great game though.

Brady Hoke should NOT be fired. But substandard seasons are not how it works at the U of M. Win or else. He better have a great season next year though. They were actually worse than their record indicates. They had several close calls early in the season against some High School teams. Had they not found a way to pull those games off, I'd be calling for his firing also. But I knew that they weren't that good based on those close calls.

I wanted Alabama to win. What a game. Instant classic. The BCS standings are going to be mad chaos now, trying to figure out who plays in the big one.

He was a total bust. There's nothing worse than to waste a first round pick and the dude end up being a dud. That Thanksgiving Day game is the first full game that I've watched of the Raiders. They are never on here because of "regional coverage", but they do look like they have some potential. But even if next year they don't make the playoffs, their ownership needs to be more patient, or the instability with coaches and QBs just keeps resetting. Winning makes the free agents want to come play for you. The playoffs end up being the best bait for the free agents.

Money makes the free agents want to play for you... Not winning

Money makes the free agents want to play for you... Not winning
In today's world, you're probably right in a lot of cases. Look at how many of the free agents who are on a great team, getting a lot of attention, then take the big bucks and go to a bad team, and ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again because the team don't win. To each their own I guess, but I like winning.

In today's world, you're probably right in a lot of cases. Look at how many of the free agents who are on a great team, getting a lot of attention, then take the big bucks and go to a bad team, and ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again because the team don't win. To each their own I guess, but I like winning.

So who is your NFL team anyway?