Estes | The 3rd eye

Thanks for welcoming me in mildew and fellow drivers. This 3rd eye thing don't bother me, just pissed me off waiting 3 months to do it. I don't think I would be driving here if I was a high risk. Now if they got me when I was a young dum cowboy driver, I could see it. But dang, our trucks don't run like those old ones. I told my manager to tell them I was drafting getting ready for Talladega. He said they probably wouldn't like that too much. lol

Thanks for welcoming me in mildew and fellow drivers. This 3rd eye thing don't bother me, just pissed me off waiting 3 months to do it. I don't think I would be driving here if I was a high risk. Now if they got me when I was a young dum cowboy driver, I could see it. But dang, our trucks don't run like those old ones. I told my manager to tell them I was drafting getting ready for Talladega. He said they probably wouldn't like that too much. lol
I remember when I was a dumb cowboy. Not long ago :biglaugh: Long hood, gold lettered Goodyears, 550hp cat, hat turned around backwards, big chaw of Copenhagen. Everybody was in my way. I used say, ... "dang big E! you couldn't wait til I got around you before you decided to jump out here in the hammer lane and clog up the highway with that piece of yellow ::shit::. I don't understand why ya'all try and pass someone anyhow. What are you trying to accomplish? Aint neither one of ya'all getting anywhere!! I got 5 more gears that I haven't been able to use because of you crackerheads." :cool::TR10driving03:

OK well I was trying to be clean in my earlier opinion about third eye, but **** on that , these guys are obviously loose cannons. The DOT needs to get involved in this and shut down these f"n pigs . You have self proclaimed "private d/ckheads" driving around with guns . This is a danger to the motoring public. I will call my congress person and the DOT and ride them until organizations like third eye are put out of business . Shame on ANY trucking company that pays a dime to these creeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you see one of these guys on you cal 911 especially if you have hazmat. Who knows are they terrorists looking to jack your load?

I called my local FMCSA office and asked them about these "investigators" . I was told that while what they do is legal ,a driver should contact authorities if they feel threatened or see anything suspicious. OK some guy is following me around with a camera, yes to me that is mighty suspicious.

I called my local FMCSA office and asked them about these "investigators" . I was told that while what they do is legal ,a driver should contact authorities if they feel threatened or see anything suspicious. OK some guy is following me around with a camera, yes to me that is mighty suspicious.
Hmm, must be legal to hold a camera and film while driving. They must have a pen pad handy also. That sounds a lot safer than holding a phone to the ear.

Hmm, must be legal to hold a camera and film while driving. They must have a pen pad handy also. That sounds a lot safer than holding a phone to the ear.

Yea ,who is the one putting the public in danger while driving distracted. Found some dirt on this guy on another forum. He apparently also runs a roofing business and lives in the Chattanooga area. It seems he gets $35 for these little "movies" . I dont know how many of these turkeys there are out there, but the punk that shot at a driver drives a nissan altima , but claims that they use rental cars also. He seems to like to get in the way of trucks while doing his little "productions" which makes me wonder how many people have been written up/fired due to a situation this guy created. I cannot believe my company does business with this bum.

That's they way he or someone else did me. He drove like he was passing me then just stared and eventually passed me when he had a 1/2 mile of traffic on his back door. I backed way back and he slowed to 40 mph. When I passed him he stayed at my rear trailer tandems for 5 miles or more. I eased over and he let off and passed me again. We played the same game. He did not care who or how many were behind him. I think I irritated him because he knew my pulse didn't rise and I showed no concearn. If I was driving for one of these minimum wage companies and haven't been home for a while, I know I wouldn't have any reason to hang on to my job and the outcome would have been a whole different story.

Well I called my safety Dept. They are no longer using Third eye anymore as of June this year.They were aware of situation when it happened and discontinued his service.That was good to hear.

Priciate it Goodwrench. Welcome to the boards by the way. You only have 7 posts and already have shared more useful information than I have in 2 years. Glad they quit using those guys. I had no idea.

I guess the discontinuation of these guys may have caused some hard feelings with the dude that gave me a hard time.
I assume they called back the drivers that were fired and gave them backpay and reimbursed the ones that lost 3 days pay. :Emoticon_digging:

This is a EMAIL FROM THIRD EYE.SHOOTER

Thanks for helping us letting these drivers know so they don't try that again! You were right in your last email about how they are trying to kill us, we know that and this isn't the first time they have come at us. Just to let you know this "driver" tried to pack me into a concrete wall. I guess something changed his mind...hmmmm. The last I knew TN has a law that allows me to protect myself. These cops seemed to have forgotten that.

Title 39, Chapter 11, Part 6, relative to the use of self defense and deadly force.

These cops don't know anything about truck safety as you can see they let you barrel ass through here. You can look up all you want man...go ahead.... no worries here. If you want to know something just ask. I also have 3 builders licenses, a beautiful blonde bombshell of a wife, I like fitness and health lift often. So just ask?? If you want to know what happened keep following this story because it will get big, real big.
You talk about me gettin a life? You are trying to stalk me. Hell you got videod and that was the end of it for me and it's nothing personal. I just don't want someone running my wife over and then claim she "jumped" in front of him to lie his way out of his responsibility. People are terrified of a truck running up their ass, but you don't care you only care about you. All the videos on watchmytruck are free. Hell I've given away over $18,000 in free videos since August alone. I have 10,000 videos and at least a 1/3 are given away. Do the math. I am a real bad person for trying to save a life...real bad. You got me man.....
FYI we don't hire and we don't fire so if these companies fire it's because they are afraid of what they see and the drivers attitude and work history. Our mission and goal is NOT to get them fired but to get them retrained. If that don't work then, yeah fire them. You I would fire ( I know you're laughing) because you have no humility and do not realize the dangers and life threatening situations you put everyone and yourself in. Your a bully. You don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the seriousness of this driving habit and the enormous costs. Why would companies hire us if it weren't that important??? Go take another road test for your CDL and drive like you did in the video. See if they'll give you your license.
Here's how it works just to fill you in since you are so dogmatic. You are stamped as an aggressive driver, if you get into a wreck chances are this video will surface. If you are still employed with your company they will be sued for negligence will is where all the dough comes from. If you are with another company then they can sue you personaly. Insurance companies can pay the claim and then subgragate the monies back from the trucking company, basicaly "not paying the claim". Here is the kicker....it's an easy fix.... slow down and back off. Everyone has seen yahoo's run down people just to get to a truck stop at the next exit. That's professional? You might be pissed or on some wierd obsession for me, but all that set aside, is it professional? Is it safe? Can you stop the truck if the motorist stopped, got scared had a tire blow out? You know the answers.
You spend alot of time on research why don't you research how to drive and stopping distances? Braking systems and what causes uneven braking. Obviously your not stupid, just arrogant and that's a shame. If you ever want to meet up with me just go to the gym I work out at The Rush. You could use the work out ...chubby.
We never refused to talk to any driver, we just are not going to put up with trash and profanity. We had a driver call us all upset because his friends at Walmart, Shaw and Fedex were fired/retrained whatever. For some dumb ass reason the company never showed these drivers, hence the youtube now. We told this driver where he could find the videos and he could see what was wrong with his buddies driving.
If I really wanted to I could block you out but I haven't because maybe one word or sentence will sink in and someday you realize that you are/were and aggressive driver and drive professionally.
Oh one more thing. I drive a 2010 Altima, brand new. I figured I'd let you know because every driver is trying to find out what we drive. It's a rental. We get a new cars every few months. We have had camry's, nitro's, 300's, dodge trucks, fusions....you get the idea. The cars we drive are the cars you will see on the road. They blend. Truckers hate us because they can't lie their way out of the video. You can put the video on mute and still see where the dangers are. This is an accountability program.
So if you think you got me....well you're helping me...keep up the good work.
Merry Christmas ...stalker
You can and probably posted this email and that's ok too but if I get to mauch trash coming in I'll dump the email address. Just let your buds know that. Or they can call.

Last edited by a moderator: