Estes | The 3rd eye

DADGHOST, I know everyong has a job to do, it would just make me real nervous, and I have to wonder what someone is thinking to think it is safe to ride beside a big truck, I really try to be safe, and watch out for others when I'm out there, but really how do you convey the message that they are riding in a danger zone. Thanks for the reply, be safe see ya out there

DADGHOST, I know everyong has a job to do, it would just make me real nervous, and I have to wonder what someone is thinking to think it is safe to ride beside a big truck, I really try to be safe, and watch out for others when I'm out there, but really how do you convey the message that they are riding in a danger zone. Thanks for the reply, be safe see ya out there
There are people that have a job monitoring safety on the highways , they are called state troopers. These parasites could give a crap about public safety, its all about the money. They found a niche market where, due to the abundance of cheap electronic gear and the internet , they can extort trucking companies for a quick payday.

sorry im not always clear in what i say. i do not like 3rd eye . again today a fellow past me pull in front than i got trapped behind him . waited for safe time to pass pulled out in the left lane . yes he spead up and yes i was struck in the left lane . after a few cars went by a big truck let me back over. did this again 5 minutes down the road. was it 3rd eye or just another bad 4 wheeler???? i feel the pain. i am on your side.

I had one follow me for around 30 miles going through ATL...(It's really not hard to spot'em) I passed his test...Even got a an "attaboy" letter...Oh me, I'm so good....

What qualifications do I need to become one of these guys? Would a criminal justice background and two million safe miles help my chances? Would multitasking (driving, video taping and writing) be apart of the the job description? How do I apply? If I got hired, would I be allowed to videotape myself and write attaboys about me? Would I be required to wear a uniform? Would I be considered an undercover officer? Would it improve my chances with the hometown wafflehouse waitress if I told her I worked undercover? Enquiring minds want to know.

What qualifications do I need to become one of these guys? Would a criminal justice background and two million safe miles help my chances? Would multitasking (driving, video taping and writing) be apart of the the job description? How do I apply? If I got hired, would I be allowed to videotape myself and write attaboys about me? Would I be required to wear a uniform? Would I be considered an undercover officer? Would it improve my chances with the hometown wafflehouse waitress if I told her I worked undercover? Enquiring minds want to know.

Let's start our own company Dew....I think we could qualify.... I know where there is a '69 VW van...Rebuilt motor and all....

There was an Estes truck parked right in the medium last night, did a fine job keeping it upright. It was on I-70 westbound at about the 70 yardstick or so???