The aftermath of any Semi Crash can be very devastating for all parties.

well, for one, i do not like this comment from the (now) former trucker...

"the trucker told him that Slattery’s wife had “an expiration date.”

and this one as well...

"God had a plan for Susan Slattery to die that day and for him to drive the truck. "

so he is a Baptist, and because he is, he knows it all about someone's fate, at the mercy of him..???

then there is this...

"
Bouch, a religious man, lost his job, was sentenced to a prison where he says he was beaten, and lives with the pain of driving the truck that killed Susan Slattery.

none of us can do anything about him getting beaten, he needed to show some force on his end to fight off any would be attacks, tha'ts a given in prison.

and he "lives in pain for the killing"...???

well, you know, you do not get your rest/sleep, get behind the wheel, and doze off and kill people.....who is to blame..??

the family going about thier business, all the other vehicles stopping for what ever reason (construction, accident, whatever), or the tired trucker that rammed into everyone..??

i feel no sympathy for this guy, anymore than i would for the killer truck driver involved in the Tracy Morgan accident.

you take your chances..?? you get what you DESERVED.....

sleepy drivers killing people are continuing to give advocacy groups more ammunition to attack us, and those groups are always going to win.

(ps, something went wrong with the type sizing here.)