The awaited Revolution???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a9faninnc, Apr 12, 2014.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The land is IN Nevada, and WAS Nevada's until the Feds decided (without Congress) that it was Fed Owned. No different than if suddenly and without warning the IRS decided to tax anyone that goes by Magoo and uses SSI Disability 100,000 per year extra. It's tyranny, Mags. Out of control Bureaucracy. What you seem to want. Just like the new cow fart tax is going to tax farms an extra 30k per year. Get ready for 5 bucks a pound hamburger.... all unnecessary. Sad, really.

2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Beef is already sky high and thats because of unfavorable weather.
    Just a taste of whats going to happen with GLOBAL WARMING

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's a HOAX to get control by the crowd that's called for depopulating the earth since the 60s.

You say I'm an Easterner? Yeah, spent 26 years in Pa on a farm. Yeah, spent 35 years in Indiana next to a farm. But you overlook I've spent 5 days a week for the past 3 years in Colo, Wyo, Utah, and Nebr. Listening to ranchers. Two years before that across the Dakotas doing the same. I at least have a clue. You only sit in the Florida easy chair searching Dem talking points websites.....

4. Magoo

heres something you can play with to see Government land GeoCommunicator

Western Ranchers always hated Washington it was seen as meddling in their business and far away

5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

I think I follow the logic here, it's like when the BIG GOVERMENT backs down on the qualifications for Social Security Disability benefits because you hired an ambulance chasing lawyer, next thing you know anybody with a backache or anxiety qualifies.

6. Magoo

No you don't see anything thats one of your biggest faults holding you down.
    The Government backed off to prevent people from being killed and getting the wackos all over the country jumping up & down with their guns.
    You can bet it's not over for that Rancher, I wonder if he only deals in cash money and keeps it under his bed.
    They can take it right out of his bank account

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

And you support that government making up rules and terrorizing citizens who were doing nothing wrong just living their lives until government decided 'they should pay more'... your time is coming. hope you say the same then?

8. SuperCourse

The only thing holding me down is this overbearing, intrusive, oppressive, polarizing, sneaky, deceptive, secretive, inept Democratic BIG GOVERNMENT oligarchy. You're right it's not over for the rancher, I suppose you would support a drone strike. That's why I pity you.

9. SuperCourse

People being killed never stopped them before. I would think Eric Holder would take great joy in killing a few white cowboy types since he views everything throught the prism of race, big frickin crybaby wuss, boohooo they're picking on me because I'm black......booohoooo. Wrong, it's because you're inept. He's probably on the phone with Janet Reno.

10. Magoo

Nothing got made up, he knew the rules;
    LONG-SIMMERING ANGER
    The dispute between Bundy and federal land managers began in 1993 when he stopped paying monthly fees of about $1.35 per cow-calf pair to graze public lands that are also home to imperiled animals such as the Mojave Desert tortoise. The government also claims Bundy has ignored cancellation of his grazing leases and defied federal court orders to remove his cattle.Nevada ranching family claims victory as government releases cattle

Everyone knew the terms, if he didn't want to follow the rules then just don't graze the animals there.

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Two years ago Congress held Holder in Contempt. In those meetings Holder insulted Rep Louie Gohmert. Unmercifully. Gohmert defused it by saying 'you cast dispersions on my asparagus.'

Fast forward to today. Gohmert reminds Holder he's not co-operating. Holder threatens Gohmert 'don't go there buddy' (knowing his department can create audits and charges on Anyone). Gohmert reminds Holder that anyone else in contempt would be in prison. (only Obama claiming Exec Priv kept him out). Holder, seeing Gohmert out of time- hissed 'good luck with your asparagus.'. Holder is a rat with snake-like bites and memories of an elephant. He takes revenge on his enemies. He's a poisin. The good farmer would shoot an infected animal like Holder so to not effect the herd.

This ain't over...

12. Magoo

Obviously Washington called them back in, thereby denying the Wackos a rallying cry

13. SuperCourse

global warming......lmfao.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Do research and report back: were there fees all along and he Stopped? Or were these new fees on his normal activities that he refused to pay?

Same as if Florida says you must pay a 115 @ month fee for your mower making fumes. But a 1000 fine if you don't mow. What will you do Mr? Pay the tax? Pay the fine? Refuse and fight the government?

15. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Yep....it's about time the producers of jobs and products get free stuff like you mags...only you don't produce anything.

16. Magoo

Its going to cost you big time in the grocery store.
    Next time your looking at the steaks in the supermarket and wonder why they are so expensive Magoo will flash in your mind

17. Magoo

He's producing for his own pocket.
    How many acres of land does it take to raise one steer in the desert, I don't know but its a bunch. Theres not much to eat

18. SuperCourse

Eric Holder gets the finger.

Gibson Guitar’s new line is a middle finger to Holder’s unjust Justice Department

February 2, 2014 by Joe Saunders

The Gibson Guitar company is fighting the “powers that be” – making “Government Series” guitars for sale out of wood confiscated in a Justice Department raid but eventually returned to the company.

Photo: Scaredmonkeys.com

In a 2011 raid on Gibson facilities in Memphis and Nashville, heavily armed SWAT teams seized up to $3 million worth of wood the Justice Department claimed had been imported illegally from India. It was the second time the company had been targeted in two years, and it started a criminal case that wasn’t resolved until July, 2012, when the government dropped all charges against Gibson and the company agreed to pay a $300,000 penalty and contribute $50,000 to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.

Gibson Guitar’s new line is a middle finger to Holder’s unjust Justice Department - BizPac Review

19. SuperCourse

Gibson Guitars Rule!

Scrooooooyoooooo Holder.

20. Magoo

I doubt it Jimmy I never looked to much into grazing its probably the same price. Not saying $1.35 per pair is cheap or not but thats just $16 to raise your calf so yeah I guess that is cheap , and they probably cheat like hell saying theres fewer cattle on the land then there really is to lower the fees
    Like I said the desert is no place to raise grass eaters there just too little food available.
    His answer would be to move to a State with adequate rainfall to support grass and buy a ranch there