The awaited Revolution???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a9faninnc, Apr 12, 2014.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I'm your conscience talking to you jimmyg..
    Time to change your evil ways.

2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Your arguments are getting weaker.
    Jimmy its all truth what that post said.
    He's a recovering alcoholic.
    He was Catholic. Its out there if ya take the time to look it up.
    He is Mormon.
    Mormons were started by Freemasons.
    Surelly their principles have Freemason ideals in them.
    Excommunication is the penalty for freemasonry.
    That's Catholic dogma not my own.
    And as a clergy Jim Jones most probably quoted scripture. And he created a mass suicide with koolaid with his. Good. Intentions.

As far as the mainstreamers behind Beck look at the Alex Jones link in response to Beck opposing Cliven Bundy.
    It lists all staffers who were mainstream.
    Could be wrong.....probabllt not.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I don't bother reading Alex Jones. Beck is self-financed so I can't imagine who it is you say directs him. The rest isn't related to anything; no consequence even tho most is conjecture. He hides nothing- admits his past- which is why he can't be brought down. Much like I've done on here. Anyone on here as long as you have heard the entire jimmy story. The skeletons hang on the porch; then they can't be drug out and used later...

You make yourself angry, seeking Victimhood. Seek Ye First the Kingdom of Heaven and Your Needs will be Provided. The Truth has no agenda!

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

See; there's a part of the problem. You're a Collectivist. You seek collectivism for all or are a victim, and intolerant of those who aren't collectivists. Why? You want to be union- you are, you work for New Penn, under a union contract. Shouldn't that make you happy, instead of angry?? Why do you claim Catholicism, if not to have a calm, restful Soul? Yet- you claim you are banned from Catholic Websites, you claim you argue with your priests, you now claim that Catholic Dogma belongs to your Church- not you. All of which makes you an angry man...

I am Not Catholic, so I won't debate your Religion. Neither of us is Mormon, so does it matter that Beck has found peace in it? Catholicism, Mormonism, Protestantism, Islam, the Jewish Faith- all are Religions- made by Man. I left churches, and seek a relationship with Jesus, the Risen Christ, God come to Earth, according to Scripture. Matters not to me what you believe, My Soul is at Peace. Christianity is an Individual Relationship- you believe what you want. Per the Scriptures, no one gets to heaven via collectivism, or thru a church, but only thru an Individual Surrender to Christ/Repentance.

We both believe (I think) that the Apostle Paul was a witness to the Peace and Joy in Christ. How can either of us argue with something our beliefs (Your Catholicism, my Christianity, Beck's Mormonism ) share? (A Mormon I deliver to tells me that they use the same King James Bible that I do at home. I used NIV here because it's more in line with our normal daily speech, since I'm posting) Here is what Paul wrote in one of his letters to the Ephesians:

Chapter 3:

Here, later, is the part we all need to believe and work on:

Chapter 4:

OK- I debate people on here. Perhaps I need to not sharpen the needle that I jab in jest and making points. I apologize if I upset you. But one thing you've never seen is an Angry jimmy. Let go of your anger, slave. For all of our good....

I don't care if you like Beck or not- debate the topic, not the person. He claims that he interviewed Bundy Off Air and he said one thing- went on air and said another. What Beck's comment was is : Know your people that you put faith in. Check them out, and if they are for shooting it out- walk away. That's a good message. One I believe. The Apostle Paul wasn't for shooting it out. He said in another letter: If into prison you need to go, go. In Faith.... (paraphrased, by me).... Life ain't Fair, slave. Keep the Faith...

If not: I'll have to go the Jesus Route: Go to a man's house and enter. If he listens, and honors the Lord, stay. If he won't- leave. Shake the dust from your shoes, and forget him.... (paraphrased, but you get the message)..... Maybe it's time to ignore each other??????