Holland | The Axe Is Starting To Come Down

Toby

TB Legend
Credits
The TM in Chicago was fired today! Rumor has it 50 more on the way. Bout time they start getting rid of the real dead weight!

Now if they get rid of that moron Zielinski things will really improve.Think the Chicago TM was very good friends with Harper the VP.That had to hurt.

We were told last night, by the only person on the p.m. with a title, (hhhmmmm?) Mark got whacked on Friday and was replaced on Tues. Mark was the brain child that dreamed up the consolidation point (KA) for all of the western GY freight. Our SERVICE up here has dropped below 75%. :chairshot: Great idea eh!! Hopefully he is only the beginning of the "cure" up here.:funky: But, I doubt it.

Heard that the founders granson (scott C.) was let go yesterday at the home office. I see the future and it dosen't look good.

Heard that the founders granson (scott C.) was let go yesterday at the home office. I see the future and it dosen't look good.
Scott C is gone and it has only just begin.If all is well they will catch up with D.V.D.They should have fired him 30 years ago.

:Caddy - Call the whitehouse and ask for Scott. They will tell ya that he is no longer with the company.
KK - Its not hard to see the future with YRCW in charge. If Yellow can't run a 1 -2 day service than buy one or run the one that works out of business and eliminate the competition. Yrcw has lost most of the relay customers that were serviced out of Omaha by another carrier and will soon run off the southern customers that they gained after shutting down the 6 terminals down there.
Its not that hard to put the puzzle pices together.
Save your lottery money,I already have the winning numbers.
Dirtball - You are correct that when all these divisions have been shut down that bean counters have come in and made the numbers look like the bleeding is unstopable.A couple of thousand men have been cast aside for the corporate greed machine and most of the customers have ended up at non-union companies.
I'll get off my soap box now while I insert a large amount of alcohol into my bloodstream.:smilie_132:

Be nice if Ron at Wilkes Barre get the Ax.
T.L, we could only hope this to come true. Might have to send a map out to them so they can find the place, WB. Maybe when he goes he'll take Mark with him. The BEST city steward anyone could have, brings the TM DDs in the morning and has the TM's # so Mark can keep intouch when either of them are on vaca. :butt kiss::hysterical: