The Best Way to Get Started

Geez, you guys don't know what your talking about, I would explain how WRONG everyone is but I'm tired and I have to go to work at 1700 today, just know that GT knows all and everyone else is dumb, maybe if I feel like it later I will break it all down for you dumb dumb's, then again maybe not....my head hurts I'm so smart ;)

Imagine that, someone in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma thinks they know more about my region then me. LOL J/K GT and happy New Year Brother. Be safe tonight.

You never know what's in the fields in OK. He's scared to come up here to MN to drive in the snow. I felt like a ice road trucker yesterday on the roads I was on. Nothing but glare ice. He can go ahead and try to prove us wrong. I'll make him take a drug test lol

Imagine that, someone in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma thinks they know more about my region then me. LOL J/K GT and happy New Year Brother. Be safe tonight.

Oklahoma has made me like that R, if I was back in my beloved AR I wouldn't be such a smart ass.

Two words that aren't in the quote are "real and men" ;)

If I remember correctly, "twinkle, tinkle, sugar and shoes, light and loafers" those are a few of the words used to describe steel haulers, and not just any steel haulers, but yankee steel haulers from Viking land :)

Hahaha you're so funny GT and I'm not just talking about looks. Steel hauling is ok. But I do get nervous doing it but you know why I told you. Btw lately this is like Antarctica. It's been so Damn cold up here. Monday is suppose to be a high of -14 below. Can I come stay with you and Diana?

Hahaha you're so funny GT and I'm not just talking about looks. Steel hauling is ok. But I do get nervous doing it but you know why I told you. Btw lately this is like Antarctica. It's been so Damn cold up here. Monday is suppose to be a high of -14 below. Can I come stay with you and Diana?

You know good and well you and Jackson are welcome in our house anytime! This winter sucks, its been bitter cold everywhere, I'm wondering where global warming is? I was hoping for a warm winter like last year! Our high is supposed to be 11 above later on they say, that ain't no good!

Thanks for all the info double R. All I ever see is Mains at all the Burger Kings up here in Cleveland that's why I came to that conclusion. Northern Haserot I see them all through out Ohio I've seen them as far south as Cincinnati and the trucks and trailers all say BRANDT MEAT. I just saw a Papa Johns truck last week with a Pensky rental tractor. You know the pizza haulers around here operate in the night a lot of times which makes sense because the parking lots are very small and they need the room to navigate especially Papa John's and Domino's because they have pretty big trucks.

Mr.Grocery Thrower. The restaurant I used to work at was one of Sysco's customers for a time and then they switched to another supplier it was all political. The guys who worked for Sysco were always pretty cool about everything. My mom's friends husband is actually a sales rep at Sysco Cleveland which actually being in the sales department looks like at times it might be a very interesting job.

It's funny Sysco Cleveland in years past was not very blatant with there help wanted advertising. A couple years ago I had the opportunity to get into the warehouse at Sysco in Cleveland and (I was a stupider kid back then) I turned it down I had other interests at the time, but those have since run there course and it's time to move on. This past year I spent going back to school to get my associates degree so I got that out of the way so now it's time to move up the ladder and do something I want to do. I know the guys who worked at Sysco up here in Cleveland would complain constantly about the bad routing and how the computer had them going goofy ways on roads they could not legally travel down.

I remember the one guy who did work at Sysco he was a Jamaican guy a little older his name was Art he looked at me and said "You would be good at this, an old guy like me this is to much, but you this would be real good for you." He then went on to say "I can't do this any more I'm to old and every time management has a meeting they get together to see how much more they can stuff into the trailers." Art told me that Sysco in Cleveland runs mostly 36' trailers or smaller. He said because of the places they have to go anything bigger then 36' they cannot really maneuver.

Today I got an email from Mains Paper and Food Service about there driver training school. There driver training school is pretty much a truck driving school like any other truck driving school where they train you to get your CDL and then from there you can either go and work for Mains or any other trucking company. The school is in New York State so I think I am going to pass, but the man who I emailed was kind enough to forward my information to the Mains Office here in Cleveland so that's cool he didn't have to do that, and I certainly do not expect anything to come of it, but it was worth asking about and I figured I would share that information with all of you.